Odd smelling pee

Lulabell

Reaction score
Don't know why but today my pre smells really odd. I've not eaten anything out of the ordinary. I think I'm just picking up on everything as I'm so desperate to be pregnant again. I feel like I'm going mad.xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Oh bless you hun. The last few pees I've had today were really smelly! I was wondering about that too x

I've had the same! Thought it was a UTI as I've had a few before. But I'm having totally different symptoms to what I usually have with a UTI :s And also it's only my first pee of the day that smells weird :s it almost fades away the more I go

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

You're not a bit dehydrated? I do notice a different smell the latter half of my cycle though, not bad, just different. Not noticed it this month though. Keep drinking plenty anyhow!

I've been drinking more water since I noticed the change in smell... I usually do this when I think I have a UTI as it helps flush it out. But every morning for the past week or so have been the same :s

I also have a strangely stronger sense of smell. I can literally taste the metal when I'm eating with a knife and fork.... Makes me feel rather sick :( had nausea constantly last week... Had it every now and then this week. I don't symptom spot as we're not trying... But these things have been bugging me :( don't know if it's linked or maybe just hormones from my cycle?

Haha mine does that too!!

Firstcthing in the morning it will as youvr done nothing all night. its concentrated and the more you drink.the more it will fade. like everyone has said keep drinking plenty - if its uti yo will feel it!!!lol but if your worried go get it checked out! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back