* OCTOBER 2019 - Testing Thread *

I haven't been on for testing threads for a couple of months, to be honest after nearly 2 years I couldn't face typing "I'm out" or "AF got me" anymore. I've still been lurking though, silently cheering the positives and sympathising with the negatives.

I never test unless I'm late, and I'm never late...until yesterday when I got this!
View attachment 88755

YEEEESSSSSS @Hendy1 massive congratulations to u hun...i see the line and that is massive as I never see them x

another month bites the dust for me as AF has shown her witchy head -my cycles are getting shorter arrrgh!

congrats to all the bfps this month and see all the rest of you lovely ladies on the November thread xx

Awww gutted for you. Hope you are okay. Don't give up hope. Sending big hugs xxx
Thanks jac! I’m actually okay! Ready to jump back on the horse... OH is the horse haha!

we have booked to take my son to Disney as part of his Xmas at end on January start of February so o figure if it doesn’t happen before then at least I can join him on all the rides so that’s my silver lining for now! Come February/March I don’t think I will be able to remain so positive though!
How are you feeling jac? Xx

Over the moon for you @Hendy1 and wishing you the happiest and healthiest nine months ahead! Beautiful lines xxx

Thanks jac! I’m actually okay! Ready to jump back on the horse... OH is the horse haha!

we have booked to take my son to Disney as part of his Xmas at end on January start of February so o figure if it doesn’t happen before then at least I can join him on all the rides so that’s my silver lining for now! Come February/March I don’t think I will be able to remain so positive though!
How are you feeling jac? Xx
:rotfl: :rotfl: I just nearly spilled my tea... Your OH is the horse :rotfl:..
That is a great way to think of it and never know less stress and pressure might give you the bfp. I hope you get the bfp well before march.
I am okay opks starting to get a little darker so see if spike soon not that I am guaranteed to be able to bd next few days with OH working so late and starting early. He's shattered every night. Will try to though before too late this month just to feel have a chance xxx

Awww so sorry to hear that. My cycles are getting shorter use to be 29/30 then after first loss went to 26/27 but then last month was 24 after 2nd loss :( xxx

Thank u. So strange went from 31 days to 28 and now approx 25/26...just another ttc journey annoyance to add...i seem to be accumulating them lol x

Sorry to hear of your losses hun x

Omg congrats @Hendy1 !! Any bfp is exciting but seeing a long-timer get one is extra special :) So so happy for you!

Thank you Sophie, I hope you are well hun xx

Im as well as can be :)
extremely happy that baby is alive and moving (saw via scan) ahhh the best, i bled bright red blood as well - really thought here goes the second. Fx stays ok! need it to!!
also been very sick with HG,something no one wants to suffer.
So so pleased you managed Naturally. did you try or do anything differently? just find this interesting, i mean i have things i would repeat if we tried again (we wont!) haha worked twice for me.

Im as well as can be :)
extremely happy that baby is alive and moving (saw via scan) ahhh the best, i bled bright red blood as well - really thought here goes the second. Fx stays ok! need it to!!
also been very sick with HG,something no one wants to suffer.
So so pleased you managed Naturally. did you try or do anything differently? just find this interesting, i mean i have things i would repeat if we tried again (we wont!) haha worked twice for me.

Gosh it sounds like you're having it tough, I'm glad everything is ok though!

Literally did nothing different, I haven't been doing OPKs for a few months as pretty much know when I ovulate, BD same amount of times in fertile window. Yeah really nothing at all!

Af due today no spotting last night which is what normally happens. Temp still high, higher then what it has ever been. But test is fainter today then 13dpo. I'm just waiting to start to bleed really :(

Af due today no spotting last night which is what normally happens. Temp still high, higher then what it has ever been. But test is fainter today then 13dpo. I'm just waiting to start to bleed really :(
Stay positive. No spotting and high temp is all a good thing xx

Don't give up hope. It still sounds promising if still got the high temps and no spotting fingers crossed for you. Xxx

Happy halloween :stir: xxx

My official test date isn't till 4th November (FET was delayed so was meant to be an October test date). I've tested early since 6dp and today at 10dp (equivalent to 15dpo) and bfn so I am preparing for a failed cycle.

All the best with your TTC journeys. I might lurk in the background but the less I focus on fertility/infertility/pregnancy the better for my mental health.

My official test date isn't till 4th November (FET was delayed so was meant to be an October test date). I've tested early since 6dp and today at 10dp (equivalent to 15dpo) and bfn so I am preparing for a failed cycle.

All the best with your TTC journeys. I might lurk in the background but the less I focus on fertility/infertility/pregnancy the better for my mental health.
Awww so sorry to hear this. I hope AF doesn't come and just late for a positive but I totally understand for your mental health you have to always make sure you look after yourself. Sending big hugs xxx <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back