Obsessed with wearing on a stick

sarah120281

Reaction score
Well I've only been off depo three weeks, I usually get preg really quick, I've had 4 pregnancies all happened straight after stopping contraceptives, I have extremely sore boobs which I've never had with periods so that's not a symptom for me, plus a bloated stomach and I know it's unlikely but I keep testing anyway. 3 out of 4 of my pregancies were miscarriages so it's taken a while for me to get around to trying again as my last miscarriage was very traumatic! My first pregnancy was fine, she's 3 tomorrow :) I am hoping this time I'll be ok, knowing I have a blood clotting disorder and I can have treatment this time gives me faith. But I want to know I'm not mad for testing all the time! Xx

Not mad at all - or if you are you're not the only one! I have been testing on days that would just be impossible :( Sorry to hear about your losses lovely xxxx

So sorry to hear about your losses lovely :( wishing you lots of luck for a sticky baby very soon!

You definitely aren't mad, or at least if you are then I am too. I made myself late for work the other day because I had to go to asda for a first response test first, and i'm terrible for going fishing in the bin for tests I've taken hours earlier to have another look, hoping a line has magically appeared! (NOT recommended as they can have evaporation lines if you do that! )

I took 3 tests in one day yesterday, ridiculous as the one with first morning urine was BFN so I dint know why the hell I thought a BFP would appear later in the day lol... Needless to say it didn't! TTC definitely makes us all a little crazy. Thank god for this forum... I'd never admit my POAS obsession to my hubby! Xx

Last edited:
Defo not mad, i go a little crazy with OPKs then start testing far too early with HPT. i am starting to get better tho. i have been know to do around 4 OPKs in one day and fish tests out the bin. My OH has no idea.

Sorry for your losses and fingers crossed for you. i have been off the depo a year now, wish i had never went on it in the first place xx

My hubby doesn't know I POAS so often he'd go mad, I fish through the bin too. I'm just desperate for a positive! It's terrible wanting a bfp! I haven't done one today but that's only cos I haven't bought one. :-( depo isn't good if u want to conceive xx

I have so many cheapies of opks and hpt in the house - really dont think that helps lol!

Yes depo is my worst nightmare :cry: xx

I am with you, I have done about 4 OPKs a day and I am so surprised how well I am doing not POAS for pg, so far I am on CD40 (long cycles) and I believe that I am 11DPO today and Ovia tells me I can test tomorrow but if possible I want to leave it longer but we shall see!

I'm terrible I've already spent a tenner today on tests terrible! I've got to know straight away as I have something wrong with blood so I need injections from day of bfp I am impatient tho. It's only been two weeks since depo was due but in inpatient as hell my boobs are massively sore which isn't usually for me and my stomach is bloated again unusual for me as I've been preg 4 times I know the symptoms and if I'm not imagining it these are the same. Xxx

I'm terrible I've already spent a tenner today on tests terrible! I've got to know straight away as I have something wrong with blood so I need injections from day of bfp I am impatient tho. It's only been two weeks since depo was due but in inpatient as hell my boobs are massively sore which isn't usually for me and my stomach is bloated again unusual for me as I've been preg 4 times I know the symptoms and if I'm not imagining it these are the same. Xxx

That really does make all the difference though you need to know right away its not like testing because you are just curious. Wow getting pregnant that quickly would be wonderful! When are you testing or have you already? xxx

Yeah it was negative, just as I thought I've never had trouble getting pregnant, I have been on depo a few times in my life and the pill and implanon but my fertility returns fairly quickly touch would, I even had a period on depo, I think I have strong hormones that cause me to ovulate. Put it this way, I had a miscarriage last year got pregnant again straight away no period in between decided after 2nd miscarriage not to try and had sex once, and guess what pregnant again. Sadly that ended in a horrific miscarriages so went into depo to stop me having such irregular heavy periods. Then after months of debate with my own mind finally told hubby I wanted another baby now I can have the treatment, and he agreed after deliberating over my health and the possibility of more upset. Luckily for us we have a healthy 3 year old, so we aren't without if it doesn't turn out as planned. I just don't want this empty whole inside forever the need for a sibling for my daughter and another child for us to give a good home to, but to cut a long story short I am impatient and would love to see two lines on my stick. If I was pregnant so soon I don't think it would show yet as I only finished with depo on 4th AugustX are you pregnant or trying to conceive xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back