Obsessed with squeezing boobs?!?!

twinkles

Reaction score
Just like the toilet tissue addiction, I also squeeze my boobs several times a day to make sure they still like they have been in a vice!!!!!! X

Haha oh hun that made me laugh! Do they feel vice-like enough today? :)

I poked my boobs every day from about 2dpo, to see if they hurt yet. I eventually got bored and gave up about two weeks ago cos they are NOT sore at all! They did get a little bit sore round week 5 but then went back to normal again. I have stupid boobs!

Lol! I can't even touch mine they are so sore. And massive! Not that OH is complaining about that tho :)

Im the same hun your not alone, mine are sore and hard! xxx

I too have to come out as a boob-squeezer. This week it's reassuring yet sore just to make sure that at the very least my boobs are feeling pregnant lol Glad its not just me!

I don't even have to squeeze my boobs. They are so sensitive that just looking at them sets them off. And my nips as well!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ha ha yes I'm the same! They feel really hard as well!
X

I'm constantly measuring mine! :shock: to check they are still the same size or bigger!

I keep pushing them up iykwim, to see how much bigger they're getting.

Mine feel sore on and off. However I can be seen to be giving them a quick prod every now and then just to make sure they are still uncomfy!!:roll:

I do this too... Glad it's not just me lol. Mine are sore, hard and huge!

Ha ha there is plenty of boob squeezers on here then! Glad I'm not alone! It's my only real preg symptom so I'm going to keep squeezing and prodding for as long as it takes!!!x

i did this too in tri 1 when they didnt feel soo sensitive x

Ha ha! I'm new to this forum and this topic really made me laugh. I've been squeezing my boobs every morning, and even giving them a quick prod during the day just to check they still hurt. (not liking the appearance of some dark veins in them though)
This is my first pregnancy and I don't really know what to expect as it progresses. I just can't wait until 13th march for my first scan.

Ha ha this is funny! It's a nice pain, like after a workout the ache is good, now after a boob squeeze the relief they still hurt is kind of the same!!

I'm not so sure about the road map of veins appearing either, like spagetti junction on my chest!!!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back