Obsessed with Lamaze Toys!

Chezza

Reaction score
I think I am developing an obsession with Lamaze toys! I have 3 at the moment...and have just ordered another 3 - and have my eye on a few more lol!

J loves them, they are so bright and attractive - and they keep him amused for ages!

I would highly recommend them - and Kiddicare have a few in the sale at the moment too :) xx

Which ones do you have? Ava has a dolly? Going to have a look now :) x

I also love these, my son really enjoys playing with them. We have a collection too lol :) x

Lol, me too. We have the firefly, the horse, puppytunes and the spiral already, the collection is bound to grow. They are cheap on Amazon ;) x

Which ones do you have? Ava has a dolly? Going to have a look now :) x

We currently have the Spiral which is usually attached to his car seat, a book and Captain Calamari...I have just ordered Freddie Firefly, Eddie Elephant and Huey Hedgehog :) I love the dragon and moose too - they are next!

Kiddicare always seem to have a sale on (and do next day delivery), so have a look on there to compare prices before buying.

xxx

Lol, me too. We have the firefly, the horse, puppytunes and the spiral already, the collection is bound to grow. They are cheap on Amazon ;) x

Ooooh there is a lot more choice on Amazon...uh oh...this could be dangerous, lol:) Hope your beautiful twins are doing well xx

We are getting a bit of a collection too -

We have Spike, Captain Calamari, Freddie and Octotunes

They are addictive!

Harry adores Freddie!! He gets a daily bashing and his wings get licked/sucked to death lol.

He has Captain Calamari & Jacques the Peacock too but Freddie is defo his best pal!! x

I must be the only one then whos baby is bored by them! Webhave a giggle flower, books and emily. They are all the same tho?! Haha xx

tapatalking

We have loads, I often line them up and we have a tea party

Freddie, Jaque, flip flop Fred, Eddie, Captain Calamari (not to forget Sophie the Giraffe as well) :lol:

We have a few without any names as well (the things that goes round the cot, the square, a few that hang off pram etc..).

Love them!!

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Another Lamaze fan here too! I have no ideas of their names though! We have a firefly, a giraffe, a beaver, a snail rattle, and I'm sure we ave something else too? Love them! x

They keep Aaron entertained! I keep one attached to his pram and car seat as I'm useless at remembering to take toys out :shock:

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

We have, the lion, firefly , elephant, octotunes, the monkey , pull along penguin, the elephant with the notes on his nose, cot toy.. the list goes on, O doesn't show much interest in them anymore though :( xx

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

I love them too! Happy to say eilidh loves pulling and chewing at them now lol. We have the owl and horse!

Keep an eye on TKmaxx for cheapy ones ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

H had most of them so will be passing them on except for rusty the robot who is firmly his, I have bought the girls kerry the fairy (comes in two colours) and the horse! Not many more before we have the whole set!
Xxx

Ethan's favourite when he was younger was the robot one! But he's not interested in any of them anymore xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back