Obem

twinkle90

Reaction score
Watching re runs..and theres this one woman who is literally acting like shes being tortured..watching her is making me cringe..throwing herself across the hospital bed...is labour really that bad? LOL xxx

I've started watching old episodes of this programme too! Freaks me out a little bit! :oooo: I once asked a friend if it was really like that and she said no and yes - Eek! :-( xx

I mean i know its bloody painful but this woman is really going at the gas and air haha. I know people take to pain differently, this woman is craingy to watch..surely its not as bad as shes making out haha xxx

lol ! depends differnt people handle pain differntly !! and i hit the gas and air a bit hard it s amazing lol

I'm watching all the old ones but I'm literally sat watching one from last nyt on more4, HOWEVER, its the one with the diaphragmatic hernia thing where he doesn't make it. I'm not sure how wise this'll be!! :/ x

I watched one and this woman had an epidural and everything yet still screaming like a banshee.. :/ she couldn't feel a thing she said. Midwife was getting pissed off! Don't blame her!
I think I will be a cryer.. I've never been a screamer, if someone asked me to scream I wouldn't know where to start! :L

I'm not guna lie I am scared -_-'
X

Last edited:
MrsTopher - grab the tissues!! I wept before I was pregnant! :-( xx

Better not to watch it anymore

Im just watching the one with the hernia..ive seen it before im sobbing already.

Holly - im not a screamer either, ill just cry i think haha xxx

I remember watching that one! was holding it together until he was born and I saw the father start to cry and I just fell to pieces! I'm welling up now just thinking about it!

I'm staying away from obem and the parenting classes. I think that's best for me. Ignorance is bliss. And for now, I'm not too worried about labour and birth. If I start reading about it and watching stuff about it, I'll just work myself into a state. At the moment, in a weird way, I'm kind of looking forward to it!

I've been watching it too and I well up at every episode. There's an episode early in series 3 with a lady in a red bikini who has a water birth. She made it look so easy, no screaming whatsoever. I hope that'll be me but I seriously doubt it!!

Me and oh watched a series on netflix the other week and my eyes go every time as soon as the baby is born, gonna be a mess at my birth. I don't see me being noisy and screaming though, I can see a lot of tears though xxx

I'm watching all the old ones but I'm literally sat watching one from last nyt on more4, HOWEVER, its the one with the diaphragmatic hernia thing where he doesn't make it. I'm not sure how wise this'll be!! :/ x

I watched that one yesterday. Bad idea...bawled my eyes out :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back