Obem

Meee! its one of the sad things currently that i count down to in my pregnancy life ha xxx

Meeee im the same I look forward to it all week its a sad life being pregnant lol xx

i will be!! even though its sooo not good for my anxiety levels lol

lets hope for easy lovely straight forward pain free births tonight to make us all feel calm about our births xxx

I'll be watching. Each episode that goes by, I think well I'm a week closer to meeting my LO xx

I'll be watching. Each episode that goes by, I think well I'm a week closer to meeting my LO xx

i'm the same, cant wait for wednesdays to get here, strangely i also look forward to midwife appointments because it means i'm close to my dute date! :D

i know that last weeks episode was scary as hell but my mom had the same thing when i was born and my brother was born, i'm 23 nearly and my brother is 16! xx

i record it n watch thursdays cso we watch d sopranos on a wed lol

always have a look at the posts to see whats goin on on it though

Can't wait.... I look forward to it very week, even though dh and I end up either in tears or traumatised after each show lol x

I'm really looking forward to watching it tonight. There is a midwife on it who comes in to have a baby and I am really interested in how she copes in labour as I am a midwife too!! So really looking forward to see how she copes :) xx

I watch it every week, even looking into becoming a midwife :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

im def watching, im making OH watch it with me tonight lol x

I'm watching it!! Usually watch with hubby but he's away tonight so it'll be me and pip.

Oh and the box of thorntons choccy I got bought yesterday!!!

I'd share then with you girls if you were here!!

Just got all emotional thinking about the fact I'm pregnant and have a baby coming soon!!

I have home made chocolate cake which is scrummy! :
D it was really nice tonight glad to they are all ok! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back