Obem

Bee7

Reaction score
Who else cried their eyes out at One Born Every Minute last night?! It usually takes a lot to make me blub at the TV, but the disabled lady was just so lovely and when she kept saying 'will i be able to keep the baby, nobody will take her away will they' etc, it was just heartbreaking. So pleased that they seemed to find a way to cope and she could be a proper mum to her.

I thought the other couple were a bit annoying though, didn't seem pleased about the pregnancy at all and i felt a bit sorry for the baby after they repeatadly said they'd be dissappointed with another girl! xxx

I recorded it as was soo tired last night had to go to bed. I'm off to watch it now with my tissues at the ready!!

The episode was amazing and trish is going to be an amazing mom. I manage rehab centres for adults with brain injury and the journey they go through is amazing. not all are as lucky to have the support that she had but I'm so pleased they showed this birth it must have given a lot of people hope and also raised awareness of the effect a brain injury can have

I wish them all the luck in the world and their little girl is going to be soooooo loved :)

I can't believe how quick the other lady gave birth, that was shocking. I don't think she should have said she'd be disappointed if it was a girl, that episode is def going to be kept by the family and potentially shown to her when she's older!!

Love that programme x x

god hormones and OBEM just don't mix!! I was blubbing from the minute she said "I can keep my baby can't I?"!!!!!!! From that moment onwards I was a mess!! lol

The disabled lady was so lovely I really hope that they can find someone to come in and help her when her husband goes back to work, she deserves the chance to be a mum. OH wants me to be really quick like the second lady, to be fair she did warn the midwife that it would be really quick lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back