Obem

Nope definatly not- think there is a time and place to wear heels, and waddling in mid labour is not what i would call one of them! I would fall over!!
Fair enough when your out or whatever but in hospital.
To be fair tho i though her other half was a bit of a dick 'we are like a fairytale' - no. no your not.

Sorry dont like big headed people and they seemed very vain.

Surely you just wear what ever your comfy in?.

Ive just come back in from being out visiting friends, was dressed in leggings, a long jumper and boots with a 3inch heel.

I have a tilted pelivis - which results in sever hip pain, and heels 2inch or more help to relieve this.

My midwife said as long as im comfy, and can still get my feet in them theirs no problem. I can quite imagine myself walking into hospital in heels.

xxx

Im talking about me personally i dont like feeling over dressed anyway.
I have pgp and was told not to wear heels as it makes pelvis pain worse :S

Whatever floats your boat really tho i just think she looked a bit silly, she had time to go get her bag and ipod outfit for the pool etc but not to change her shoes! I do think they both went on about how they look been important so thats probably what she is used to wearing.

Like making an outfit to go in the pool in when no one cared how she looked she was giving birth! unless its because she was on the telly.

To be honest tho i didn't think the lass or lad where attractive and the fact they went on about looks made it stand out to me, they wheren't ugly or anything but they where nothing special but looked like they thought they where, which was a shame thats how they came across thats a different matter tho lol x

BTW i didnt mean heels where over dressed just thats how i would feel because i dont normally wear them xx

Yeah, they were a bit full of them selves!!

Will admit i thought her outfit looked pretty good for in the pool - and spent today noseing round the shops to see if i could find a swim skirt. :blush: - but basically cos i want to try the water birth but not sure i wanna be that exposed. iykwim.

xxx

Yeh it was nice, i just got a bakini top for mine, the last lass i saw on obem had no bottoms on and looked fine so i never thought about it really, i just assumed that you went in bottomless. A skirt is a good idea as long as it doesnt get in the way (too long) x

I ordered a cheapie one off amazon, so will see when it gets here. Hope it fits round bump lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back