OBEM - who is watching tonight?

I watched it, just makes me want it to be me now so I can meet my lo lol xx

Moi!

I have just been deafened by the lady screaming her head of though!

I had to turn The tv down. Lol

and me! OH was in bed (coward) and I didn't want to scare him, they were both noisy.

Didn't think much of the indian man saying he was cutting the cord because it was him bringing the child into the world. Seriously!!! She pushes your child out her vag and you take the credit because you can use a pair of scissors?? I think not mate!

lol!!! ^

i managed to watch it this time! watching the cesarean made my tummy feel all weird though!!!

i did cry!

For the first time my OH actually watched it with me. He said he wouldn't but got sucked in and was fascinated. As always I had a blub xx

I'm booked in at Leeds General Infirmary (where this series is filmed), so am sure I will see some of the same nurses and staff. It's really interesting to see what's on offer - I hadn't wanted a water birth, but having seen some of the other couple's on this programme using the birthing pool I've completely changed my mind. They seem to have a much better time of it!

Ive just caught up with last nights episode (have to sky plus it as other half wont watch it lol) and as usual it made me cry! Made me wanna know right now the sex of ours, 5 weeks is going way too slowly!! x

I'm booked in at Leeds General Infirmary (where this series is filmed), so am sure I will see some of the same nurses and staff. It's really interesting to see what's on offer - I hadn't wanted a water birth, but having seen some of the other couple's on this programme using the birthing pool I've completely changed my mind. They seem to have a much better time of it!

I hadn't even considered a water birth until I saw OBEM but now I am deffinately considering it as I agree the ladies seem to be a little calmer

i cannot watch this programme without crying x

i cannot watch this programme without crying x

Me neither! I used to watch it before I was pregnant and get very emotional - now its just ridiculous. I had recorded it and watched it yesterday bawling my eyes out - and next week looks like it will be even worse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back