o_0

Marmite

Reaction score
oh my god.... I just had the thought that if my baby was to come at 38 weeks..... well thats only a week and a half away :shock:

its so exiting, and scary and exiting!

Marmite said:
oh my god.... I just had the thought that if my baby was to come at 38 weeks..... well thats only a week and a half away :shock:

Wish my baby would have come then... I bet I'm still here in February... :rotfl: :rotfl: I think you stop being afraid after 38 weeks and get slowly more and more grumpy as the days pass and the baby doesn't turn up... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
Marmite said:

Wish my baby would have come then... I bet I'm still here in February... :rotfl: :rotfl: I think you stop being afraid after 38 weeks and get slowly more and more grumpy as the days pass and the baby doesn't turn up... :rotfl: :rotfl:
Im already quite impatient, I'm impatient most of the time, with the odd :shock: moment inbeetween :rotfl:

:cheer: :cheer:
i'm telling myself it won't be until 42weeks so i'm not disappointed!!

I cant wait to get to 37 weeks because i know looads of my friends babies have come 3 weeks eary so i kinda think that it will be any time after that!! :dance:

Wish my baby would have come then... I bet I'm still here in February... :rotfl: :rotfl: I think you stop being afraid after 38 weeks and get slowly more and more grumpy as the days pass and the baby doesn't turn up... :rotfl: :rotfl:[/quote]

Your not kidding, im sat here eating twiglets drinking cold coffee and watching bargain hunt because im to lazy to get up and get the remote. I couldnt be more grumpy right now

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I dont know now that I have resigned myself to being term + 10 - 19 days to having my baby seems very close :shock: :shock: and Im not in a mad rush for it to be sooner, but if bubs decides to arrive anyday before that it will be a bonus

ella said:
I dont know now that I have resigned myself to being term + 10 - 19 days to having my baby seems very close :shock: :shock: and Im not in a mad rush for it to be sooner, but if bubs decides to arrive anyday before that it will be a bonus

I've had to resign myself to T+14 :shock: :shock: And then I can go in to "discuss" induction :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: another 23+ days seems a long way away... that's almost a month.. :shock:

im expecting mine will be late cos i was late, my sister was late, and her 2 were late......

im hoping so anyway cos we take over a business 4 weeks before week 40 , wont have any staff for the first 3 weeks, so it'll be really difficult if she pops out early!!

Squiglet said:
I've had to resign myself to T+14 :shock: :shock: And then I can go in to "discuss" induction :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: another 23+ days seems a long way away... that's almost a month.. :shock:

That does seem long - but I am totally convinced you will go before then - Im going to bet you pop on the 15th Jan :cheer: :cheer:

Yep me too. I was so anxious about making it to full-term at 37 weeks but now I'm like "is this kid ever going to come out?" Every day seems to drag and I'm getting grumpy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back