nursing tops?

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
what are you breastfeeding mums wearing when you go out in public?

i feel totally tied to the house at the moment and today i have hardly left the bedroom and i feel as though i am going insane

i need to get out and think that the feeding in public thing needs to be overcome

most tops i have seen are very ugly? what do you suggest?

at the moment i am wearing vests and a cardigan as i find i can undo cardi and pull up vest and this way i don't expose too much boobie and can hide the shocker of my belly. i agree about the bfing tops, especially those that have a flap over your boobs. good luck with the public bfing, i did my first one when i went to see my old colleagues and knew i had it cracked when one of the men came over to admire seren and realised when he leant over she was feeding. he was a bit embarressed. if you can go with friends as you will have others there to keep you company. once you have got the first time out of the way you will be fine :D

h&m do a full range of nursing tops and they r really nice

tommy said:
h&m do a full range of nursing tops and they r really nice

Second that, I didn't bf but I wore 2 bf tops when pg, they were crossover at the breasts and very simple but nice. I lived in them!!

Why do they have pregnant women modelling bfing tops? I know that H&M do nice maternity tops that are ggod for bfing but what are they like on without a bump? Are they baggy round the front etc?

Nope they are fab hun. They are stretchy type material and designed for use all the way through pregnancy and afterwards. I bought mine when I was about 10 weeks and didn't have a bump (although I swore I did!) and wore them all the way till the birth, and they lasted the while time. I wore them after Damien was born whilst I was expressing too.

Might have to get some of them then, my heart was sinking at the thought of wering maternity stuff again. Though I won't buy too much as normal clothes can be just as discreet and easy in my opinion (though like the look of that blue top in blooming marvellous) :D

I think they were £9.99 each, or here is one on Ebay. It's the same as the one I had, plus I have a red one.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/H-M-BLACK-LONG-SL ... otohosting

handmtop.jpg

I agree about normal tops though, I wore strap tops with a cardi when I was expressing, it's easy and still discreet.

hth xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back