Nursing/Feeding Chairs

SaraLouise

Reaction score
We have just been given a good chunk of money from OHs grandparents for Harrison & I really really want to use some of it to get a nursing chair.

Does anybody have one? Any recommendations?

The ones ive tried are so comfy & as our sofas won't be delivered til a few weeks after bubba is born I am going to have to feed at the dining room table or in bed unless I get one.

What dyou girls think?

I haven't got one so can't make any recommendations, but I would say if you are not going to have any sofas for the first couple of weeks definitely get one! I was talking to my sister in law this weekend who has breastfed all 3 of hers and her main advise was to be comfortable and get the positioning right and that will make it easier! xx

I got one from kiddicare half price different colours really comfy.
chair.jpg

We bought the daisy one from tutti Bambini at the baby show. It's not arriving till First week of July as its not actually been "released" yet (so, unhelpfully, I'm not sure if you can buy it?) but it was the best, most comfortable chair at the show (I thought!!) can't wait for it to arrive xx

I got one for a total bargain on Gumtree and it is really comfortable. Bit pointless to tell you maybe as I dont actually know what kind it is but I think they are a good idea!

I got a second hand one too...my criteria was I wanted soft suede material, pockets on the sides, reclining seat and a stool that also glides. There are some lovely oned out there but some are stupid money. I really really wanted on though!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back