Nursing chairs

dolors

Reaction score
Do I need a (pricey) nursing chair?

If you bought one, when and how did you use it?

Any advice?

Hiya, welcome to the forum!

I've never owned one, I guess it's all down to personal choice, I sit and feed on the settee or lie in bed.

Do you need one?.....No.
If you want one though, go for it!

i got a chair from ikea for 55 quid thats in matthews room so i do all the night feeds in there its dead comfy i wouldnt pay all out for some fancy one though all the feeds in the day you can do on the sofa!

Hi

I didn't get a chair at first but then I saw Woolies had a glider chair and footstool for £99 so I bought one and LOVE them! I think they have a good 2nd hand market so I'll sell mine on when Olivia is older.

Lucy

I bought a glider chair and footstool from Ebay brand new for about £92. It's fab! I love it :D DH is in the nursery at the moment giving Ella her bottle of EBM on it. It's so comfy :) Am really glad I bought it :)

Hiya & welcome.

We haven't got one, would quite like a glider chair tho. but we either feed him on the sofa downstairs or the sofa bed if we are in the nursery, so no you don't need one at all, just a nice to have :D

not a mum just yet - but i've got one (glider chair and stool)... got it from www.mum2be.com (i think - been on so many sites over the past few weeks) it was something like £110 inc delivery... i'm looking forward to mine.

x

i got one from ebay for £102 and it is my best by, we both use it to feed her at night and its so comfy we have both nodded off. I dont use the matching footstool tho, its collecting clothes at the mo and is a mess!

Marks for the chair - :dance: 10/10

when we got a new (second hand) sofa, we used the chair for Kacys room, i give kacy her last bottle of the night when i was dream feeding her, but now i use it when i give her bottle after her bath, but doesn't get used alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back