Nursing bra's!!......

veryfluffybunny

Reaction score
Hello,

Ridiculously as this may seem, but does anyone know when the best time to get nursing bra's is as l heard your boobs expand very quickly toward the end of the pregnancy and just after the birth. Just l have made a list of things to take with me for the hospital and l do have almost all of the stuff. just a bit stumped!!

Fluffy. xx :lol:

I am actually wearing a nursing bra at the moment as I have grown quite a bit and decided that if I was having to buy new then I might as well get the nursing type. If your boobs haven't grown much though and you don't really need a bras yet its difficult as you dont know what size to get!! Maybe nip into marks and ask them to measure you? If you haven't grown much buy the next cup size up but check you can take it back if it doesnt fit when baby arrives. Sorry thats not much help! Good luck, Tracy x

You should be measured for a nursing bra 3 weeks before your due date if possible.
Not sure how much they change right at the end as I only got to 34 weeks, but my boobs got HUGE when my milk came in. They went up at least 2 or 3 cup sizes overnight (I actually ended up a 34E from a 32C! :shock: ). Make sure it is very supportive too. When your boobs swell up like rocks and hurt when your milk comes in, you'll appreciate the support. I didn't have a supportive bra (in fact I only had a non-wired t-shirt bra to wear because I didn't have chance to prepare). I wish I had gotten one or got someone to buy me one when I was in hospital.
Mothercare and John lewis will be ablke to fit you for a good supportive bra.

HTH xx

I found M and S to be great... they measured me and they sell a pack of 2 bras, one black and one white, for 25 quid.

Bought my nursing bras from Mothercare. One Black One white (and they go up to big sizes) for £25. Been very happy with them.

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxx

I got measured on friday and she has estimated I'll be a 34DD but could go to an E I'm currently a 36C!! I got mine from mothercare and the lady was really helpful and made me try the different styles as they all fit differently

i got mine from emma-jane and they come in various sizes and range of cup sizes mine gos from b-dd and is very comfy

there ace cost me £13.50 each but i started at a 40c...so i didnt have much choice

Thanks girls for your advice, just l am absolutely hopeless when it comes to things like this. lt is my first baby though. will leave it til more nearer the time of the due date so l know roughly what size boobs l have then. But thanks all, you have been of great help.

Fluffy. xx :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back