Nursing Bras

MelC2011

Reaction score
When is the best time to get measured for nursing bras?

I'm conscious of doing it too early but then also want to get my bags packed and need to include them.

I'm currently 34 weeks ... would you say 36 or is that still too early?

Thanks xx

I did it at a couple of days after 38 when baby had definitely dropped - late as you can is better for the fitting, so says m&s boob lady! ;-)

I got measured at 38wks.
But then went up another cup size after my milk came in... So the bra i bought at 38wks was to small!

So bought more lol!
I got mine in mothercare. Pricey, but 2 for £30.

I wore crop top seamless bras in the meantime which worked fine xx

Cheers ladies ... will leave it another 4 weeks then! xx

I am going to go the week before I am due, that was the recommended in 2 different shops, I don't want to go into nursing bras :( they aren't very supportive which is the part I hate about them! xx

I was wondering this as well! Which stores are good at this and not too expensive? Thanks xx

Mothercare if you have normal boobs lol, I go to either Debenhams or bravissimo because I have gigantic boobs, they are so big and uncontrollable lol xxx

Thanks, will have a look. My boobs are normally small and haven't grown a lot so far so lets see if something dramatic happens in the end :). Do they usually grow a lot the last 2 weeks?

xx

My boobs didn't grow much in pregnancy or afterwards unfortunately. My mum is a bra fitter at M&S and told me which maternity/nursing bras she is always told are the comfiest by customers - I think they were two for about £30, really stretchy material and were great to wear. Sizes are small, medium, large and maybe XL but they can definitely expand with you. I would normally be a small and bought medium xx

Do you know what MariaIsabella, I can't actually remember how much mine grew, it was more when they fill up with milk for the first 6-8 weeks they can be pretty big and full, then they regulate the milk production and they aren't as out of control lol - I don't remember how many cupsizes I went up etc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back