Nursing bra

Vicm

Reaction score
This is only thing that's not ready in my hospital bag. Was thinking of going in Thursday to get fitted, is 37weeks about right time to go or should I push it and wait a bit longer?

Depending on supply your boobs can change quote a bit. Tbh I waited till after she was here the last time.

Think 37/38 is the earliest they will go it though. X

Iv bought one But I am leaving the others until supply is in around 4 days after baby arrives that said i prob won't get a chance to go buy them till a week or so as il need to take baby with me to then x

So just pack a normal bra for the hospital then? I think I'm starting to panic now I'm getting closer that I don't have everything ready :roll:

Best is to get a stretchy ones like bravado(comfy to sleep in too). Once your milk comes in, you can get some more

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

This is only thing that's not ready in my hospital bag. Was thinking of going in Thursday to get fitted, is 37weeks about right time to go or should I push it and wait a bit longer?

I did this last time and the bras only fit for a few weeks, then I needed bigger ones. That said, I think I got use out of them later on when my supply reduced when only feeding twice a day.

If money not an issue maybe get fitted for one. And then get fitted again a couple of weeks after birth.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Think I will grab a few of the stretchy sports ones from asda then. Worn them now and again throughout pregnancy and they are so comfy. Doubt I will be leaving house much in first week or so anyway. Thanks girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back