Nursing and found out I was pregnant

Jill3

Reaction score
Well, here I am, with three beautiful kids. My littlest is 11 months old. My spouse and I were being careful in the bedroom because we weren't ready for number 4, but apparently not careful enough. There were two times since my last af that we dtd without using birth control. One was the last day of my last af the end of January and the other was a month later when I thought I should be starting soon, so I thought "what the heck, I am about to start so nothing could happen." Little did I know that one of those times it made its way! My big question is about nursing and how I am suppose to know when my actual due date should be. I told the nurse on the phone at the doctors office my last af and she said I was in my eighth week of pregnancy. She said that even though I was nursing they still go by that until an ultrasound in the future. I don't want to get my hopes up, and I was looking for someone in my same situation that can tell me this has happened to them before. I have a strong feeling we didn't concieve until the end of Feb when I was waiting for AF to arive. I am sort of rambling on, but I hope someone can shed some light before my first doctors appt. Thanks, Jill

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back