Nursey

dani200420052000

Reaction score
Hi All!
Its took me ages to post this.. Gid not want tp post till my new carpet came as when I sanded the floor it looked horrid! I know that yous might think that i have done the nursery a little early been only 23 weeks but I had to do it myself and I wanted to get it done before I got a big bumpp. Take a look!

There was no piccie hunnie :(

Trust me - I'll end up having the nursery done at about 20 weeks knowing me! We are moving into a new place soon and will decorate a bit so will do it all at once. It's all so exciting though.

Post a piccie - I wanna see!! :D

How stupid am I - my msn link it just underneath this! :lol: :oops:
Do you want me to post it for you?

I'm dying to see your pic too Dani!!

This is posted for Dani - her nursery is gorgeous!!

BEACHBABYdanisroom.jpg

WOW

it is absolutly stunning, your baby is a very lucky baby to have a nurserie as nice as this.

xxxx :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow, i love it, i cant wait to do mine, im ded excited. Think its gonna ake me ages to finally settle on a colour tho. keep changin my mind.

bec x x

I love it Dani, where did you get your bedding and stuff? It's really nice :D

ohhhhh how nice :D its such a shame the floorboard thing didn't work.... never mind.... at least we've seen a picture now :twisted: its so very nice....you will have every one on this forum jealous... looks just like a catalogue nursery....

love elaine and bump

oh and if any one wants to know where they can buy this bedding i found it on a website.. but shame its only from USA.

http://www.distinctivenurseries.com/ind ... rodID=7319

I am going to start mine straight after my 20 weeks scan!

Can't wait, won't wait! :D

Actually we have already started on the room. We wallpapered it yellow before the wedding. it looks lovely already!

I found the bedding too Elaine, but that bedding is major expensive! Too expensive for me! I'll have to be poor and put up with my Argos bedding and Ebay cot :D

My nursery looks quite bland at the moment, I've painted the walls lemon and painted the fronts of some drawers a paler lemon. I've got the cot and all that set up, but it looks quite boring. Am hoping to find some nice Winnie the Pooh pics in nice pine frames to finish it off. I've got my old curtains up in there at the moment (they're white with little bits of lilac and are floaty so don't look too bad) as I've got a while to buy the right curtains :)

Phew i'm glad that was cleared up i was feeling awful that my poor bubba was going to have none matching furniture in his room LOL
Aww it does look great tho we can all dream i guess! :shock: :roll:

Well after going round Tesco home section last night - my plans to paint the babies room cream and beige have been totally thrown out the bloody window. It is now going to pale green or pale yellow. Not sure if I'm happy with this idea at all. :roll: It wasn't what I was expecting tp paint my first childs nursery.

Mine's pale yellow, it looks nice and fresh :)

My bargain buy was the satin wood for the drawer fronts at £1.00 for the tin from B&Q!

Sorry I sound like a right nonce now - didn't mean it would look horrid lol :lol: Just couldn't imagine it other than the way I'd planned it!! :roll:

Why can't you do it beige and cream Sami?? Is it because they had no bedding in that colour. I know that mommas and papas do nice stuff in beige and brown but it is pricey (too pricey for me) but if you have a Dunelm near you have alook inthere. They have mothercare stuff in there sometimes at a very reasonable price. Have been advised by everyone I know to go there for bedding.

I guess I should be starting the nursery soon. I must be too lazy as I keep putting it off, have defionately said we will do it in October at the latest otherwise poor baby isn't going to have anyhere to stay. I am always so disorganised. We have baby's coming home outfit and some other bits and bobs but all I keep finding myself buying is hats and mittens. I know it'll be cold in Dec but I think baby might appreciate some other forms of clothing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back