nursery

rach

Reaction score
first pic before we start decorating :D
62459BD25C1C0D45.jpg

a bit small sorry hopefully next ones will be better xxxxxx

hi rach how r u decorating the nursery?
do u no the sex?

hi donne no hun dont know the sex yet but am going neutral lol ivory walls with pale willow green doors and pale green carpet and then winnie the pooh accessories am gonna buy a camera some time this week so can take proper pics of it as it goes along xxxxxxx

hi i done diors room neutral mamas and papas milli and boris and when she was born i just put lil pink teddys and pics up
the spare room in my house is brown and cream but i no im having a boy so i want to decorte baby blue but i only rent my house so not sure if the landlord will like me decoratin. but i dont want my boy having a brown bedroom?

Hi there :D

Do you have any bigger piccies yet Rach - can sort of get the picture what it looks like :D

I have been looking at Mamas and Pappas too Dionne, Millie and Boris or Zeddy and Rhubarb - it's exciting :D :D

Xxx

hi lindsay having one or two problems with the decorating weve finished it and then noticed all the paint has cracked on the walls :( so off to buy some more paint today to see if can sort it out if not we are going to have to paper still not bought a camera but am on the lookout for a bargain lol hopefully today xxxxx

Hi rach

what a nightmare you are having - why can't things run smoothly eh??

We haven't even started to sort the room out yet for the nursery,we are going to get cracking soon though.

DH has gone off to work today so I am going to do the cleaning while he's out of the way - it's so much easier when he's not getting under my feet!!

Xxx

wellcolour scheme has changed again have decided on pale yellow for the walls and its lovely just doing finishing touches then will take a photo when carpet goes down xxxxx

I can't wait to see it rach - you are so organised :D

Xxx

Hi rach

Good luck for your scan tomorrow - here's hoping that they can tell you what you are having this time too!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

I dreamt that I was having a girl last night, it was really wierd, was in labour but didn't have to do any pushing, the baby was just moving itself and when the nurse asked if we knew what we were having, we said no, she said that they could tell us now and opened a glass door and we looked inside and the baby was mkoving along a conveyor belt with its legs open so we could see, the nurse then said another ten minutes and she will be out :shock: what a strange dream?!!!

Xxx

update
painting is done no border up yet though
JamiesRoom.jpg

Oh rach you are so organised, you put me to shame :( my room is still a tip, haven't got round to sorting it yet - I will have to start soon though!!

Well we ordered our pram yesterday, whohoo :D we have ordered the mamas and papas 3 in 1 ultima which I went and looked at with mum a couple of weeks ago, they will hold it until the baby is born for us too which is good stuff. We are really lucky as my mum and dad are buying the pram for us, MIL is buying us a cot bed and my aunty is going to buy us a moses basket.

It's my birthday on Tuesday, but as we are going to Dublin tomorrow, mum is putting on a little family buffet for me today, I have even got a birthday cake - you wouldn't think that I am going to be 29 would you? I am such a child myself in so many ways :D but mum says it will be my last birthday until I am a mummy so she is going to spoil me!!!

I think that Jamie is a lovely name for your little boy. What is your other son called? We are going to call our baby if it is a boy Jacob, christened Jacob but called Jake, Jacob Matthew or Jacob David are the choices. I am worried that Jacob David is too much like JD whisky but DH thinks that's great, lol! Apparently DH always wanted to be called David as a boy. Our girl choices are Sophie Beth or Lucy Beth, at the moment we are swaying towards Sophie Beth.

Xxx

hi lindsay room still looks like above picture lol still not put border up have been on a massive shopping spree this week buying baby clothes and yesterday hit mothercare for all the winnie the pooh accessories so hoping to get back to the room some time this week lol
hope you have a fab time in dublin how long are you going for? will be nice to have a break make sure you enjoy it
happy birthday for tuesday hope you have a lovely day xxx
my oh is over the moon with baby being called jamie his surname will be davies which gives him jd for initials lol oh thought that was great :D love the name jake and your girl names are lovely too sophie is a lovely name :D :D :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there I just replied to your post on June baby club Rachel.
Hope youhave great timein Dublin Lindsay. I celebrated my birthday on Friday, had my scan same day. It makes your birthday that bit more special when you are pregnant. Everyone makes a real fuss. Rachel room is looking good your making a great start.I'd love to have nerve to start shopping still nervous to do it so soon.
It's all getting really exciting isnt it.
Talk soon.
Lorrie :lol: xx

sorry we missed your birthday lorrie hun hope it was a good one xxxx

Ditto what rach said Lorrie :D :D and am so pleased that your scan went well too!

Am going to Dublin very soon but wanted to check in quickly before I left, sad lol!!!!! We are back on Thursday so a nice length break.

Speak to you all when I get back :D

Xxx

well curtains arrived today and i still not put border up so gonna try do it this weekend got all the accessories now picked up most of them in store at mothercare and they ordered the rest for me curtains came this morning they are lush :D so border up today and curtains hopefully carpet on mon/tues and then will take another pic before everything else goes in there :D xxxxxxxxx

Whohoo :D :D can't wait to see the finished piccie!

Xxx

well a very restless night for me due to baby doing back flips inside lol so got up at 4 and finally done border it looks lovely am just potching about in there now clearing up and then gonna hang curtains today :D am getting all excited now xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back