nursery

beanie

Reaction score
Have at last taken pics of my nursery. It is sop good to have everything ready for baby, even though they wll be in a crib in our room for first few months I have at last been able to put everything away.

Bean's wardrobe
IMGP0092.jpg

The cow collection is mine, but thouhgt baby would appreciate it
IMGP0088.jpg

IMGP0090.jpg

IMGP0091.jpg

very nice, Beanie!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!!!

I thought I ghad ot mad with buying stuffed toys, but after seeing your pictures, I don't feel I have got enough! :D

I really like it, very colourful! especially the giraffe on the bed side! Where did you get it from?

Mel xx

Thanks Melhoney. The giraffe is a musical toy from mommas and papas. You turn the button in the midle and it plays a tune. It is part of the linear zoo range and there are other cute toys to go with it.

Am embarressed to admit it but the majority of the cuddly toys were mine :oops: . Just have an excuse to keep them all now!!!

That is absolutely gorgeous....

Where did you get the Cot its lovely..One thing we still havnt got (moses basket all ready though lol)

Ill try and take some pics of ours this week now I have a new camera !!

Ragna xxx

Thanks everyone for their replies. I just love sitting in there, can't imagine there being a baby in there. We have caught the cat in the cot twice now, all curled up at the top. She did look cute but we have had to watch her now as I don't want her getting too comfortable.

Ragna, the cot is part of a set. The cotbed, wardrobe and drawers were from Argos, the whole set cost £349.00. It is brilliant quality, I was really impressed. Plus there is so much storage, there is also an under cot drawer which I have put all the bedding in. I can't wait to see your nursery, I think there should be more pics of nurseries as I love looking at everyones, they are all so cute. x

p.s. Ragna - here is the link to the nursery set.
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... 430272.htm

We're having problems keeping the moggies out of the nursery too, I have bought a cotbed cat net for the time being, which I hope will put them off a bit until they get the message that it's a no go area!

Hey hun the nursery looks great, i like the colours, you've done really well there hun, nice cosy room for the little one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back