nursery

mummy2be xx

Reaction score
Have you thought about what your nursery is going to be like? what colour are you doing it? any pics you want to share?

Bought all the stuff, just waiting for the last of it to be delivered, decorated the room these last few days. Colours are duck egg, baby pink and cream. Not taking photos until it's finished :)

We have a sky blue nursery, got chest of drawers and wardrobe to put together and just waiting for cot to arrive :D

Will take pics once it's done :)

We are team yellow so beige/linen walls with bright curtains - when I've hemmed them I'll take a photo for you!!! (That's tomorrow's job!! lol)

I never got chance to do my sons room but depending on what this baby is will depend what happens! I'm lookig into how much a loft conversion would be then the baby could have our room! I'm looking to decorate my sons room with cream walls one wall of feature wallpaper of dinosaurs and trying to get posters of alphabet, numbers and colours to line up on the walls as decoration!

Unfortunately Bug won;t have it's own room until we move next :) no more than 6 months after he/she is born.

Until then we are painting the room again as it needs it and we were going to do a feature wall of dusky purple and I may invest in some wall stickers to make BUg's side more interesting lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back