Nursery themes

michelle82

Reaction score
I dont know about anyone else but I'm struggling for nursery themes. I first wanted to do a whole tatty ted thing(the grey bears from clinton cards) but I'm such a perfectionist that I dont like the fact I wont be able to get matching bedding etc. I didnt want winnie the pooh no offence to those of you who have it, I'm just not keen on the idea. But think now I might go with Humphreys Corner Mothercare have some lovely things and there lots of other bits on the internet that are soooo cute like the little teddies and rattles.
I'm going to have a look at the stuff properly tomorrow

Anyone else struggling?!

I am struggling, most of all because am renting and am not allowed to change anything so have to do a nice nursery with old 70s yellow wallpaper with embroided flowers and pink curtains (am having a boy lol)
So was thinking of buying large posters or frame to make it more like a nursery and maybe relying on toys? All I know is I need some kind of plain bedding because of the pattern of the wallpaper!!!

I am having an issue with colour, OH wants yellow walls (again, no offense - but I am sick of yellow nursery stuff!). I wanted cream and beige. OH don't want that. Now we are stuck!
We are lucky that our landlords will let us decorate at least

Hey i love the humpreys corner stuff i've looked and i'm not even pregnant yet. Sami if you want to compromise and want neutral but your OH obviously wants a brighter colour what about green, thats my idea! lol
Take Care
xxxx :D

Well I took the plunge and went for humphreys corner its all nice and neutral. bought half of mothercare up! Walls will be cream funiture is going to be beech/mahogany its called the chocolate range by bebecar and laminate flooring to match, getting excited now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back