Nursery pictures :-)

monster_munch said:
fifi211 said:
That's not far at all :D I've been through to Teeside Park today doing a bit of shopping.

I live about 3/4 of an hour away from you 2! LOL

Went to that retail park yesterday (can't remember it's name :oops: ) we took our daughter to see the Bee movie first then did a bit of shopping at Mothercare world. WEll, I say shiopping, we took the things back that I ordered twice and then couldn't find anything we wanted to buy :roll: :lol:

Loving the nursery pics!

We could have a mini meet of our own :D

Full of hope! said:
Thanks for all the lovely comments ladies :D

We live in a two bedroom house and both bedrooms are a good size which is great, only thing is we haven't got a junk room now!

Fifi211, we're not far from each other at all, i'm in Stockton!

Kim, the stickers are great arn't they?! Totally transform a wall with very little effort :lol:

xJodieLoux, don't worry, Eeyore isn't missing :lol: There is a cross-stitch above the set of draws and he's right there :wink:

:wave: OH is from Stockton, we live in Darlo now though :wave:

Darlington isn't far either is it?

Didn't realise how many of us there was from way oop north :D

Darlington's not far at all :D
We go shopping there a lot, it's just about a 20/30 min drive up the A1 from us, in fact, we drive through it (past the football stadium) to get to the Teeside Retail Park thingymabob!

ooooh I live near the football stadium!! I think one day we should have a northeast meet :cheer:

WOW! your nursery is gorgeous!

you've got the genoa furniture havent you!! :D Thats what Im having in my nursey....Ive got 2 sets of it already in my room and so baby is having it too. Looks lovely chick :cheer:

xx

So that's...... 4 of us that live in the sunny north east then :lol: Thought I was the only one! :wave:

Tillytots, I can't remenber the name of the furniture we got it a couple of years ago when we first decorated the room, it was from Argos.

Thanks again for the lovely comments! :D

Full of hope! said:
So that's...... 4 of us that live in the sunny north east then :lol: Thought I was the only one! :wave:

Tillytots, I can't remenber the name of the furniture we got it a couple of years ago when we first decorated the room, it was from Argos.

Thanks again for the lovely comments! :D

yep thats the one! looks fab in your nursery!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back