Nursery pictures :-)

Full of hope!

Reaction score
Just thought i'd post a few pictures of my baby's nursery :D Everything is ready now, it's so exciting!

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00194.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Its fabulous! I love your play mat especially

owwwww......i was just reading through to see if there were any babies on the way and had to look at ur pics.....WOW :shock: thats so so gorgeous :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer:

how lovely and bright and so spacious - big well done to u hun :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: good luck with ur baby and hope motherhood is as bright for u as ur nursery in :cheer: :hug:

it's lovely,

i wish o/h would hurry up and finish ours.........

That's a lovely bright nursery, well done on getting it finished :hug:

Where are you in teeside FOH? I'm in Hartlepool :D

i like the way you have done it up, very cosy

ooo lovely, u have the same winnie the pooh wall stickers as me :D

nursery.jpg

:lol:

I am not happy!! Where is Eeyore? Poor Eeyore alway's seem's to get left out :(

Look's great other than the lack of Eeyore which has made me quite sad :(

it's gorgeous!

Jack has that playmat and he loves it! bats the toys all the time :hug:

Thanks for all the lovely comments ladies :D

We live in a two bedroom house and both bedrooms are a good size which is great, only thing is we haven't got a junk room now!

Fifi211, we're not far from each other at all, i'm in Stockton!

Kim, the stickers are great arn't they?! Totally transform a wall with very little effort :lol:

xJodieLoux, don't worry, Eeyore isn't missing :lol: There is a cross-stitch above the set of draws and he's right there :wink:

That's not far at all :D I've been through to Teeside Park today doing a bit of shopping.

Full of hope! said:
xJodieLoux, don't worry, Eeyore isn't missing :lol: There is a cross-stitch above the set of draws and he's right there :wink:

Good Good :D

fifi211 said:
That's not far at all :D I've been through to Teeside Park today doing a bit of shopping.

I live about 3/4 of an hour away from you 2! LOL

Went to that retail park yesterday (can't remember it's name :oops: ) we took our daughter to see the Bee movie first then did a bit of shopping at Mothercare world. WEll, I say shiopping, we took the things back that I ordered twice and then couldn't find anything we wanted to buy :roll: :lol:

Loving the nursery pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back