Nursery Ideas

AmberNicole

Reaction score
DH and I are throwing around ideas right now. I'd love to use greens and yellows with small accents of pink. DH wants to go all out with pink! I've fallen in love with a lot of the froggy crib bedding sets. Here's some of the things I'm thinking about buying!

I love this crib!
Crib-1.jpg

Bedding1.jpg

Bedding2.jpg

I love the crib and I love the second picture, it so soft. I don't know about the froggies, looks kind of boyish. Maybe to make your hubby happy see if you can find like maybe white, pink, and some other pastels. just an idea. www.babysupermall.com/baby-bedding.html They have a lot of really nice stuff there I am sure you can find something.

I looked at that link and love all the bedding! I'll probably end up ordering from there. I think we are going to go with something a bit more girly because she'd definately going to be our spoiled little princess! She has so many pink clothes already! :)

I know what you're saying. My little prince is gonna be so spoiled. He already has a lot of baseball stuff already. I am glad you like the site, I found it very useful for me. Enjoy your little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back