Nurseries Again

Bloom

Reaction score
How are all our nurseries getting on?

Mines still in the decorating stages :roll: .

Havnt got a nursery, still wait for the council to move us to a bigger place :(

I have just moved in to our new house so the nursery is at 'planning stage' We have visitors over Christmas so we've put the guest bed in there and I have bought some lovely cream curtains which will be fine for the nursery anyway. The floor is beech laminate so we'll keep that, just get a sheepskin rug or something and there a big block over the stairs which I'm gonna use as a changing station (you need to see it to know what I mean. The walls are currently lilac so we'll probably just emulsion them cream and then dress it up with a nice cot bumper and quilt and border and a nice chest or drawers and wardrobe. Will post pics when we get there!!

Baby will probably be going in James' room once it's outgrown the moses basket.
The room needs decorating anyway as we haven't touched it since we moved into our house 1.5 years ago. Will hopefully make a start after xmas, once we know the gender :D

we havnt got a nursery as we havnt got a spare room, hopefully moving to a bigger place nxt yr but until then baby will be in with us

so far Ive got the yellow carpet laid,yellow and blue curtains bought,matching cot bumper and quilt,and lampshade.im hoping to get the walls painted after xmas so its slowly getting there.i have a cot stashed at my friends and a mattress at another friends lol so i will get them too.

ooo ive also got a travel system and clothes in there too :rotfl: :dance:

I don't have a nursery - no room

Hmm I wasn't sure when to start decorating... when did everyone else start? We just moved house in May and though our spare room is tidy of boxes at last, we need to think about decorating.

There's textured wallpaper we're just going to paint (pale yellow probably) and put on a border. Hoping to get some furniture bargains in the sales! Going to go for a bit of a Winnie the Pooh theme methinks.

Well I feel sorry for myself! Imogen hasnt got a nursery and wont get one :( i only have a 2 bed room myself and my sons stuff only just goes in there, need a bigger house coucil :D then it will be pink pink and purple :wink:

She has a mini nursery in the corner of my room all done up in yellow jungle bedding, with her nappy stacker etc and stuff shoved under her bed. Il get a pic up one day.

We haven't started ours yet. We are planning to start in Januaury, although I may postpone it as my sister wants to come and visit with her 6 months old daughter when I start my maternity leave in Feb. I wouldn't have anywhere for them to sleep if I started decorating before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back