Nuna rebl I-size - safety test fail

This article came out last week in the paper- several friends of mine had them, mothercare offered then refunds/ alternatives. Think most had partial refund and got the Britax duelfix x

Thanks prettypee. The Britax one looks perfect but don't think it's isize which is what we're after. Frustrating! X

It's not isize although it's rear facing until 4 years? It seems to appear/ work like an isize! I have two anyway for my eldest and highly recommend :)

Careful with the cybex one there's serious safety concerns over the safety cushion thing and you have to use it whilst back facing. There's a scary video somewhere but I'm in hospital post delivery so I'll let you google for it! Not to mention my friends 2 year old easily wriggles out mid car journey :S

Oh bless you! Hope all went well?

Awful about he cybex thanks for the heads up. I size has better side impact protection and also I know I'll be able to use I size long term (think you won't be able to normal seats for long once isize law comes into effect in 2018). Just trying to save myself money for future babies really!! Such a pain!

I have the cybex sirona and you dont use the impact shield unless you forward face. Its got the safer 5 point harness for rear facing. Im rear facing until they're 6 years old so the impact shield wasn't an issue for me as its never been used. Its a great rear facing car seat just a bit on the small side if you have a tall child like I do. I had to move my eldest to a bigger erf when she was 3 which isnt something I had considered when buying it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back