Number 3 on the way!

wannabmummy

Reaction score
After 6 months TTC I finally got my BFP today at 10DPO! We had a chemical back in June so I’m still feeling a bit wary but feel very different this month... lots of symptoms so really hoping this little one sticks!

This is baby number 3 for me but 1st baby with my new partner so very exciting times ahead! I’ve gone through both my previous pregnancies on this forum (2012/2015) so I’m looking forward to sharing my 3rd and final journey here as well.

Baby dust to everyone else xxF916E07E-2752-41D4-ABEA-B0ECF841EC69.jpeg

Omg yay! Congratulations hun, I was wondering how you were getting on after your chemical in June. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky bean xx

Yay congratulations! So glad you got your BFP after your chemical I hope you have a safe 9 months :love:

Omg yay! Congratulations hun, I was wondering how you were getting on after your chemical in June. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky bean xx

thanks everyone! I’m over the moon and I do feel different this time compared to the chemical so really hoping it sticks!!

Kanga - I’ve been so quiet as trying to just get on with normal life and not think about TTC too much as the chemical really upset me! I’ll keep you posted over the next few days as I serial rest haha! Can’t wait to see strong dark lines! Hope you’re getting on well lovely, not long to go now until she’s here!! Xx

thanks everyone! I’m over the moon and I do feel different this time compared to the chemical so really hoping it sticks!!

Kanga - I’ve been so quiet as trying to just get on with normal life and not think about TTC too much as the chemical really upset me! I’ll keep you posted over the next few days as I serial rest haha! Can’t wait to see strong dark lines! Hope you’re getting on well lovely, not long to go now until she’s here!! Xx

I can understand that hun, any sort of loss is hard to deal with, I'm glad you haven't had too long a wait for your bfp. I look forward to seeing your lines progress :) I know 2.5wks til due date now, its seems to have gone so fast. I'm doing really well, finding it uncomfortable now but happy to keep her cooking for a bit longer xx

I remember u !!! We are both in same boat yay hope your little one is well can’t believe they are 5 crazy times xxx congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back