Nub Theory

GillM

Reaction score
Just for a bit of fun as I've got my 20 week scan in just under two weeks using the nub theory are we predicting boy or girl? I'm useless at it and not even sure if what's meant to be the nub is visible but I've uploaded our clearest scan pic at just over 13 weeks xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 67
I would say a boy based on the nub theory xx

Ooh interesting baby1201 - I've had equal boy and girl guesses from the scan pic not using nub and I've got a strange feeling girl but could be totally wrong!! Xx

I'm going with girl as the skull is a different shape to my scan and I'm having a boy!

I feel the need to look out my sons scan photos now to compare lol!!! Xx

I'd say girl because the skull looks like my scan and i'm having a girl x

I'm so excited to find out - the 22nd seems so far away!!! Xx

Your nub looks like my scan pic and I'm having a girl! If say girl

Two for girl two for boy - sounds like fair odds!!!! Xx

Did you compare with your sons scan pic?

Yes I did scn - firstly what struck me was that how much better the new scanner at our hospital is as my sons pics in comparison were really bad quality!!! My 12 week scan this time is clearer than my 20 week with my son and if was only four years ago - how technology has moved on lol!!!
I couldn't see the nub at all in my sons but skull shape is completely different. His was much flatter at the forehead xx

Top pic was my sons 20 week scan (the 12 week is way too blurry for comparison!!!) the bottom pic is my 13+3 pic with my current pregnancy for comparison. To me they look very different xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 19
Ah yes, very different! Not long to wait until you find out now xx

I'm genuinely not bothered either way but can't wait to find out all the same!!! Xx

When is your 20 week scan? I can't wait to find out what I'm having!!

As long as baby is healthy that's all that matters, it's fun to guess though and exciting to find out!

It's on the 22nd aes1990. Absolutely scn xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back