Nub theory - how accurate was yours?

Ah I see. Try Babies r us online, I got a catalogue and it helped me think of the things I wanted. Also in the bounty pack I got a booking appointment I got a little book which told you all the basics you would need and gave you an idea to suit all budgets.

Have fun shopping! I adore it anyway. Now that I am pregnant I only buy for baby, so my clothes shopping has decreased!! lol. xxx

I will def try these out, thanks! I haven't looked through my bounty pack properly yet tbh but I will do when I'm done with my exams, or maybe I'll give them to OH to do some research instead lol.

I'm a shopaholic so I can imagine instead of buying for myself I will be shopping like mad for baby, still retail therapy lol

Bumpy3, i'd guess girl from the pic!!

I personally couldn't really make out the nub on my 12 week scan pic but going by the scull theory I was thinking girl and that was right! :)

Last edited:
Our nub was completely horizontal at 12 weeks, so I was 100% girl. I posted it on a private Facebook group and they all said girl too.

I got a massive shock at the 20 week scan when my girl flashed her penis!! :rofl:

I couldn't see the nub on mine but the forehead was flatter (boys are rounder), I posted the pic on here and most ladies guessed girl and it was confirmed at the 16 week gender scan :)

is it true if your 12 week scan has a split at the end of the nub it is a girl?? x

553704_3479901691121_339275615_n.jpg
any guesses would be appreciated thanks in advance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back