NTNP - think I kinda of belong here sort of... lol

Hunnie

Reaction score
I've never been in TTC before! Me and my OH already have 1 little girl aged 18 months and after a pretty emotional/stressful year so far we have decided we are now in a much better position to have another baby and a partner in crime for our little girl :).

I had my coil removed yesterday and I would say im on about CD 14. The doctor said that whilst doing an internal scan (cant remember her exact wording) but basically she could tell that if we were to dtd last night/today that theres a high chance of becoming pregnant. So anyway took her advice and now I guess im in my first official 2ww! I was very fortunate to fall pregnant the first month after coming off contraception with my first so fingers crossed we are lucky this time round.

I think our plan if not this month is to not actively try but not prevent either. :) xxx

Last edited:
Oohhh exciting, good luck and I hope you have a stress free tww x

Hi Hunnie!!

Fingers crossed x

Hello :)
I've been lurking her for a few months now :( hope your jot sticking around too long, hoping this becomes your busiest year yet lol

Hiii :)! Are you planning on having another now as well tinks??

Well im probably symptom spotting far too early but with both times previous to this before testing I started with really bad tummy ache, hot sweats and heartburn followed by an obsession with a food lol! First time it was rib n saucy nik naks, second time it waw orange tango so will be interested to see what it is this time lol!

Yesterday and today I've got pretty bad belly ache and generally feeling a bit flushed so maybe? Im guessing from this week if AF doesnt show up ill be testing on the week of the 12th

Well im probably symptom spotting far too early but with both times previous to this before testing I started with really bad tummy ache, hot sweats and heartburn followed by an obsession with a food lol! First time it was rib n saucy nik naks, second time it waw orange tango so will be interested to see what it is this time lol!

Yesterday and today I've got pretty bad belly ache and generally feeling a bit flushed so maybe? Im guessing from this week if AF doesnt show up ill be testing on the week of the 12th

Yeah, 5th cycle now :( gotta get a crack on, I'm getting too old for all this dtd too often malarkey :) plus we would like 3 and I'm 36 this month so not sure if I'd squeeze a 3rd in lol

Yeah, 5th cycle now :( gotta get a crack on, I'm getting too old for all this dtd too often malarkey :) plus we would like 3 and I'm 36 this month so not sure if I'd squeeze a 3rd in lol

Its possible lol! Fingers crossed for us both this month :) xxx

Good luck :D
We aren't trying at the moment and I haven't logged in for ages! Not up until recently anyway... Felt a little odd this month.... So thought while I'm waiting to see what happens, I'll log back in and see what everyone's up to :)
Hope to see more posts around the forum soon :D
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Symptom spotting again! Had really clear skin for ages and now boom its actually gone ridiculously bad!!! Only 5 days tomorrow till testing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back