Now that is DEFINITELY movement

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
There's no mistaking it now. I had the same yesterday.

Sitting at my desk at work close to tears as it makes me so happy. I gave up hope this could happen to us, but look at us now!

Same - In the beginning I was always close to tears. Now I'm like 'Heeeeey wee fella' I love it. Something that we will never forget in our lifetimes x

It's amazing isn't it! I started feeling it at about 17 weeks and it just keeps getting stronger :) x

Awww how lovely!!! It's the best feeling ever. I've just been watching squiggle turn round, my tummy stuck right out, it was bizarre!!
And dammit you've made me want a sausage roll!!! ;-) xx

I get slight flutters and im 14weeks tomorrow. Only every now and again though. Even when i feel it its incredible

Sooo looking forward to this! Think I'm just feeling gas right now lol

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

It's amazing :) hope you guys who are still waiting get to feel it soon

Still no movements for me...starting to worry why not. So happy for you!!! Xx

So happy for you hun, it's an amazing feeling! It only gets stronger and more intense as well

Hope I get to feel it again some day :lol:

xxxxx

So happy for you Scotch, i'm loving following your progress :)

Scotch, with you being a skinny malinky you are going to see feet, hands the works poking out of your tummy soon enough!

as I had a layer of blubber I didnt feel definate kicks until 20 weeks, and only saw "something" getting pushed out through my belly. Could never really tell if it was a foot or knee or what though. Was just a lump!

Ahhh just lovely scotch, you revel and enjoy them all, they will get soo amazing, your whole belly will move from side to side esp in the bath, id just lay there and watch them, xx

love you all - great to share my excitement

Sam, I wouldn't worry about it - it's still quite early at 17 weeks to feel something, I feel very lucky to be this early.

Ah thanks. I know just eager to start feeling baby! Can't wait for first kicks too :) xx

Ah thanks. I know just eager to start feeling baby! Can't wait for first kicks too :) xx

Hi Hun I'm 18 weeks tomorrow and still question if its movements now this is my 4th pregnancy you would think I'd know my youngest I felt at 16 weeks this one not quite so definate x

I feel little flutters and i love it, i just want it to be more intense i get completely lost in the moment, i want to cry just thinking about it damn hormones :) xx

It's getting wriggly now. Can't believe how quickly it's gone froma little something every few days to obvious movement several times a day

This makes me so happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back