Now I'm worried

Flutterby17

Reaction score
I've just done a bit of research into my spotting before my period starts and I looks like that could be a cause of not getting my BFP. I can spot anything up to 8 days prior. Anyone else got this problem and been to the docs?

I have no idea but just to say I always had spotting 3 days prior to my period before I had my LO!!

What does the spotting mean?

I used to get this at 10dpo for 4 days (so not as bad as 8) I've still no idea what caused it but always believed it prevented my bfp (although I was always told it wouldn't) but after my lap and dye it seemed to clear up.

Have you had progesterone tested? They thought mine was weak ovulation but even clomid and a definite ovulation didn't help mine.

Sorry I don't have any answers for you, but it's very common and lots of women still get bfps with it x

I had this after my first mc for several cycles. I tried 50mg vit b6 daily after ov until af and that sorted it out for me.

I have always worried about this as I often spot from 10dpo, had my progesterone levels checked and it was 51! So clearly not a progesterone issue. Turns out its my hubby with the problem so nothing to do with the spotting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back