Now I'm confused lol

Crinkles90

Reaction score
So after the other opk I thought I'd keep testing just incase and today I got this... And I'm having really bad cramps with some backache although I had cramps last time confused! What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 29
Looking at it, I wouldnt say it is quite positive, but I will have a looknat your others. How long ago was your other tests taken?

Ive flicked through both of them .... Do you still have your OPK you did the other day by any chance?

I took my first at 10:30 which il send in a pic the others but The test in this picture was taken quite late as I didn't get home till 8:30 the other test was taken mid afternoon... Il take a pic of the tests together x

Last edited:
Top ones are today's bottom one was from the other day - the one from today looks just like the one from the other day?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I don't think any of them are positive. I see the photo left to right, not top to bottom, but the one on the right looks stronger. Still not positive though. I think you'll have to just keep BDing as much as possible ;)

Ahh think il stick to bd every other day! Thank you x

Yeah looking at them both in that photo I dont think they are positive either. Definitely keep testing though. Bd when you can and good luck :D

I agree, keep testing. I really knew when it was positive, no doubt about it.

Apparently some people have a couple of small surges as it gears up for OV and doesn't quite make it, then a bigger surge and then you actually OV!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back