November 2016 Mummies - Third Trimester - The final countdown!

I've got 3 and a half weeks to go trying to get through is tough! Took husband to a fancy hotel Sunday for his birthday 2 hours away- I got food poisoning! Spend Sunday night throwing up and yesterday in bed until last night when my chest infection kicked in. Just one illness after another. Had a random bleed last week too and ended up being monitored for an hour before being sent home. Can't wait for maternity leave...

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Oh my word, you aren't having much luck at all are you?? Bless you - hope you starting fee better soon xxx

Haha, I couldn't believe my luck, apparently it's common to struggle more in second pregnancy and immune system is very delicate, get one thing and you get everything. (apparently pregnant women are more susceptible to food poisoning) I'm feeling much better now though! Starting to feel more at peace now and once I finish work I can concentrate on me which I'm so looking forward to :)

Hi doing well thank you, just over 31 weeks now. I have 5 weeks left at work but I may have to bring forward. My recent scan 29 weeks (growth scan) showed baby is in a lot of fluid, over 20cm. I was referred to consultant and he wasn't too concerned - have to have my glucose retested just to definitively rule out GD. My prior blood results at 28 weeks were clear. Baby was also extended breech at the scan but at my last MW appt, she thinks it may have turned. She said that with the amount of fluid I have baby could easily turn back so not to get too hung up on it until closer to due date.

The notes from my consultant suggest that I am being monitored for Polyhydramnios which essentially is just too much fluid. Another scan at 34 weeks to see what the levels look like and baby's position so just have to wait till then. Baby is fine though and growth is good, baby is not big its just fluid levels. FTM so feeling a bit intimidated by it all.

Glad to hear you are all well, not long to go now. Will seem real when we start finishing work. :)

I'm "totally" pregnant) And I still work. I think it's time to prepare to the birth and write an application for maternity leave. I get tired very fast, but so happy and excited! And I obviously don't know what am I gonna do without my "Internet adviser". Love the articles on MotherHow so much! They are very helpful. Check out for example the article titled "7 months pregnant - Belly, Diet & Health Care. And take care of yourself!

5 days in the office to get through.... My last day is next Wednesday. My lower back has really been feeling the strain for the past four days and last night I was worried.i might be going into labour as my BH were every 8-10 mins for 2 hours and VERY intense...

Today is going so slowly :(

Good luck all November mummies i was one last year and have some great friends made thru this forum!
Cant believe i am about to start planning my little boys 1st bday party!!!!
Good luck all - any questions please ask xx

Final countdown now. Just over 4 weeks to go, last day at work tomorrow too. Just hoping my cough and cold goes soon. I've pulled.the muscles between my ribs now and it's so painful every time I cough or sneeze!

Hope the other mummy's are doing OK. Unfortunately I don't think there's.many November mums still around on here but I'll post my updates as and when still :)

Ive still got 5 weeks left at work and starting to feel very tired all the time. Im still very unorganised, haven't bought much for baby yet. Will have to pull my socks up once I finish work,

5 weeks to go for me! Has anyone noticed a major increase in movements recently?

I had my last day at work today, and second evening in my local maternity assessment unit! My slight sciatica is suddenly severe. Barely able to walk and unable to touch my back or back of thighs! I am also having a lot of Braxton hicks which actually were rather regular at hospital on monitor but wasn't deemed bad enough to keep in. Got some strong co-codamol prescribed which make me nearly "high" but help a lot.

"Cameron" is moving same as usual atm. But I have anterior placenta so I can't feel all the moments....she seems OK though.

Blimey my belly feels tight now- had stretch marks creeping in too and random bruises appearing on my belly?! I feel very ready to get baby out now although she seems a little reluctant... it's horrible, every night I feel like I'm just waiting for labour, then on the 5 occasions I use the bathroom I'm like are my waters gone?? Lol I. Oils use baby out so that I can bend after my eldest daughter! Right now it's so hard to cope with an 18 month old!

My belly under my belly button now resembles the AA road map. And they are blumming sore as well!! My tummy also feels solid and my ribs to the right are killing me - you can see when I'm sat down that her back is down the right side of me. Last night was the first night I could have screamed blue murder to get her out of me - I was so uncomfortable and in pain that even paracetamol, hot water bottles and pillows wouldn't help. And she is making no signs whatsoever ever that she will be making an appearance any time soon:( xx

I'm sorry you're starting to feel the struggle at leading you're not the only one- My hips have started aching so badly in the night as well. Mw says this miss is b2b again :( at least the max time left is 4 weeks ... I can't see me going 4 weeks though. I'm hoping/expecting October birth! Fingers crossed our little ones come soon!

Oh bless you!! You are suffering as well :( OH has a busy weekend at work so I'm keeping her in over the weekend but she can come anytime after Monday!! I've got a massage booked for Tuesday - and I'm officially serving her notice!! The masseuse is going to work on different pressure points so will see what happens. I'm going to take a low dose of co-codamol tonight for the pain because I want a rest. Never ever wanted to moan but it's so hard not to!!

Hey lovely ladies, I pop on from time to time to see how you're all doing. Good luck with the next few weeks!
April xxx

Hey lovely ladies, I pop on from time to time to see how you're all doing. Good luck with the next few weeks!
April xxx

Hey April!!! Hope you are doing ok - think of you a lot xxxx

Last edited:
April xxx

So sweet and kind of you chick :) Hope you're doing ok sweetie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back