November 2016 Mummies - Third Trimester - The final countdown!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Beeee, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Beeee

Beeee Well-Known Member

Well ladies... we are officially in the third trimester!

Below is the due date list from Tri 2, please let me know if you would like to be added/have any updates!

Unknown end:

E44girl

Louise2610

Broony

1st

Millersmissus (Leanne) :pink:

2nd

3rd

Aqilah

4th

Chantastic

5th

6th

Prettypee :pink:

7th

Gooseberrybush

8th

9th

Tina14

Beeee :blue:

Deedee689

10th

11th

clarew :blue:

Tootie

12th

Lilalylola

13th

14th

SoObsessed :yellow:

15th

16th

TTC1985

Gothmummy

17th

18th

19th

20th

Bumblebumbling

Azam :blue:

21st

22nd

Birdie

23rd

Platypus :yellow:

24th

Purpleviolet :blue:

25th

Kaedin :blue:

26th

Emmie01

Purpleviolet

Xxsparklesxx (Nikki) :yellow:

KeelyT90 :blue:

27th

Misswoolaway

Amy0801

28th

Sharcaz

29th

Laulyjay

Newmama2be

30th

Meandmygirl

Babys birth dates:

29th October - MillersMissus (Leanne) :pink:

#1 Beeee, Aug 10, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  2. MillersMissus

MillersMissus Well-Known Member

Tri 3 - scary!!!!!!! Eeeeeeek!!! Xx

3. Beeee

Beeee Well-Known Member

So scary! The closer my due date is getting - the more nervous I am xx

4. Prettypee

Prettypee Well-Known Member

It won't be long now, it feels so different this time, not so nervous as too busy to be! Think it will be a shock to the system!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

5. MillersMissus

Anyone else's bump feel sore and heavy? I can't believe that she only weighs about 2 & 1/2lbs - I've walked 20 mins at lunchtime to a shop the other side of the city centre and underneath my stomach now feels really sure!! Think I'm going to have to get some bump supports xx

6. Beeee

Beeee Well-Known Member

It feels sore most mornings but not heavy. I get a stitch underneath my stomach if I walk too fast and it's so painful! Xx

7. tootie

tootie Well-Known Member

Do I have to wait until the end of the week before I can join tri three? Or is it after 27 weeks? Soooooo exciting! Cannot wait to give birth again! Xx

8. clarew

clarew Well-Known Member

yeah i am in tri3 now! feeling ok too. my maternal instinct had a kick start today - was cuddling a pup at work and he fell asleep in my arms. he wieghed about 9lb and had short velvety fur that just felt like soft warm baby skin! and i just imagined being sat at home on sofa with a sleeping newborn in my arms!!! found myself rocking and humming to him!

9. KeelyT90

KeelyT90 Well-Known Member

I have been left behind in Tri 2 November mums I think :( can I have a blue stork next to my name please? A couple more weeks until I am in here x

10. MillersMissus

I still call in every so often!! :) how's you? Xx

11. Prettypee

11 and a half weeks to go... This acid reflux - ew. Gaviston is my only friend :(

Still nit started the building work but put deposit on new kitchen... Hopefully at least the messy build can be complete before baby.

How's everyone feeling?

4D scan for me this Thursday!

12. Beeee

Beeee Well-Known Member

Added! So sorry if I missed you off. When I copied and pasted the due dates the storks didn't copy over so I had to do them all manually xx

13. MillersMissus

Heartburn and indigestion are killing me as well, and I'm on ranitidine for it. Can only take them twice a day so I save them for lunch and tea time, but breakfast cripples me so I feel your pain.

I'm 29 weeks today so 11 weeks left!! According to my pregnancy app my boobs are going to go in another growth spurt - so that will be the 4th set of bras that I need to buy if they get any bigger!! I feel like I'm smuggling the Mitchell brothers!!

Our 4D scan is tomorrow - so excited now for that (apart from the fact that OH is working away this week so I get to see him too!! Hate being apart from him) xx

14. Prettypee

Mine seems to be after meals but particularly bad from about 9pm onwards. I'm getting to the stage where I might start limiting what I eat and drink after 4 pm and see if it helps at might, a friend of mine swore by it helping her out.

Haha i bought these bras with room to grow... Last time my boobs didn't get the final growth spurt until right at the end.... Might have even been a few days after birth!

Good luck at the 4d scan. I'm looking forward to mine, hopefully it will make us stop and give thought to these baby. My daughter will be babysat so it'll be one of the only chances we will have just us and baby to think about the new one! Hoping we agree on the name too as like that to be sorted! Think we are there it's just the final "yes that's the one"

15. Prettypee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. MillersMissus

Wow prettypee!!! Those pics are fab!!! We didn't get a single one on Wednesday as she was being very camera shy and covering her face with her arms :( we go back a week on Saturday. Did you enjoy it?? Xx

17. SoObsessed

SoObsessed Well-Known Member

Eeeeeeek Tri 3 already? Where did that time go?
    I feel so unprepared this time round. I should have lists and plans and baby stuff and probably heaps of stuff I don't need but so far I have one pack of nappies?????!!!!!!!

18. SoObsessed

SoObsessed Well-Known Member

Eeeeeeek Tri 3 already? Where did that time go?
    I feel so unprepared this time round. I should have lists and plans and baby stuff and probably heaps of stuff I don't need but so far I have one pack of nappies?????!!!!!!!

19. MillersMissus

Hey ladies, how is everyone doing?? SoObsessed, I need to buy some nappies but not going mad - will buy a pack of aldi newborn sizes and see how we get on. I'm be stopped myself buying clothes but now am panicking that I've not enough vests and baby grows of each size haha!!

I'm off for a 90 minute massage today and I can't wait!! Been feeling a bit uncomfortable over the weekend so it's well needed!! Xx

20. TTC1985

TTC1985 Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies, not able to join you in Tri 3 officially until tomorrow, but had my 28 week check up today. Repeat bloods, glucose test etc was all okay as was blood pressure. Baby's HB also fine, same as last time.

MW took first measurement this time and I am measuring 2 weeks ahead, she said that she would refer me for a scan but not to worry as 99.9% of women come back with no issues etc. Naturally I am still worried, anyone had any experience of this?

I just feel really self conscious as people have been telling me how big my bump is and now I am measuring ahead I just feel like i'm huge!! :-(

Hope you are all doing well ladies xx