**** November 2014 Mummy's ****

Hi everyone. I did try to update earlier but it wouldn't let me attach a photo so I gave up.
Jonah arrived at 8.41pm on thurs the 11th. He weighed 8lb 6oz and is absolute perfection :)
Didn't have the best time, ended up in theatre straight after as the placenta got stuck. Also had the epidural and forceps I was hoping to avoid this time round. But it's all finally over and he's lovely. We were discharged at about 2.30pm Friday afternoon and he's met his big sis :)
He's permanently attached to the boob but I'll let him off because he's cute. Hope everyone is ok. Xx

Aww congratulations lauraloo! Sorry that you didn't get the birth you wanted but at least he's finally here!

So that really is it for the November babies now!

No idea how I'm meant solve it though, except for co sleeping which I don't really feel safe doing.

That's one benefit of my little boobs, they don't/can't sag and I don't need to hold them while he's feeding. I have a nursing pillow, its lovely. I can lie him on it and then feed hands free because it sits at just the right height.

Massive congratulations Laura, so happy he's finally arrived. Not the best news about the delivery but at least you're both healthy. Personally I think epidurals are a thing of great beauty! Haha

Yay our final November mummy! Many congratulations laura and too little jonah, fab news.

Xxxx

Mine are the same njp but my bra is wedged under them anyway although adding more may be the key!
Nursing hands free would be ideal hence my purchase of the sling. Going to the bfing group on Monday in the hopes one of the mums there will be able to help me!

Laura yay!! Huge congratulations not too bad a weight either considering he was like max limit overdue ha. Shame about ur labour but thankfully u are both safe and well. Glad ur home so quickly and are enjoying him. Love the name :)

Shall we move across now girls??

Yes lets move across...hope everyone comes and even lurkers....see you on the otherside ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back