Nov 15th is Steve Irwin Day

Lou

Reaction score
Hi

I really loved Steve. I still can't believe he isn't with us anymore :( Tomorrow is Steve Irwin day. I know some people didn't like him and thought he tormented animals blah blah blah but I think he was a bloody nice bloke and the world was a better place with him in it. My nephew Bailey is disabled and Steve was his life, he absolutely adores him. Fortunately Bailey can't understand that Steve has passed away but because of Bailey Steve was such a big part of our lives that I miss him loads and so does my family.

Here's to Steve :cheer:

Lou :cry:

He died on sept 4th but they are celebrating his life on Nov 15th. They are doing lots of fund raising things at Australia Zoo.

Bless :( He Was Absolutely Lovely & His Daughter Is a Credit To Him. Im Honoured, Tomorrow Is Also My Birthday :) x

xCarly said:
Bless :( He Was Absolutely Lovely & His Daughter Is a Credit To Him. Im Honoured, Tomorrow Is Also My Birthday :) x

xCarly there is a birthday thread for you in off topic!

Happy Birthday! :cheer:

aww thinking of Steve on his day! He was a legend!!! :)

steve-irwin-dead.jpg

Tillytots said:
aww thinking of Steve on his day! He was a legend!!! :)

steve-irwin-dead.jpg

A few years ago I bought my nephew Bailey a life size cardboard cut out of Steve in that exact pose.

:)

i think he was fab for somethings but it makes me sad that he predicted his early death cos of the risks he took and then still took them, looking at his kids break my heart :cry:

I think he was the nuts! He was so passionate about animals and he did so much for conservation. RIP Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back