Note about Spammers/ offensive posts.

Urchin

Reaction score
Hello

Just a quick note, thanks to the people who pmed me about our little spammer.

Do remember its quicker and easier to hit the "REPORT POST" button, which looks like this
icon_post_report.gif
and can be found at the bottom right of every post. That way me and the mods don't have to go looking for posts described in pms.

cheers :)

sorry to be thick, but what exactly is spamming?

:lol: The one this morning made me chuckle " Look at this most beautiful lady you have never seen..." :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Again ive been asleep and missed all this ive not idea whats going on :think: :lol:

Geordie&Bairn said:
Again ive been asleep and missed all this ive not idea whats going on :think: :lol:

ditto!! wha we miss?!

It was just someone making random posts with a link to a clothing site, some of them were kinda funny though :lol:

I saw them. You gotta be up early to see the good stuff LOL

I hit the report button on everyone...but it had been "already reported" :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
I hit the report button on everyone...but it had been "already reported" :rotfl:

That will teach you for not getting up early enough LMAO! :rotfl: I reported all 8 posts! heheheh

DebbieM said:
Squiglet said:

That will teach you for not getting up early enough LMAO! :rotfl: I reported all 8 posts! heheheh

So it was YOOOOOOOOU!!!!
:shakehead:

Pssssf... My day started at 5am today... thats 4am UK time... :moon: I just have to wait till Pocoyo comes on so lil miss is sufficiently distracted enough so she doesn't destroy the laptop.... :rotfl:

Jade&Evie said:
:lol: The one this morning made me chuckle " Look at this most beautiful lady you have never seen..." :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i wanted to click that but thought it was a virus!

trixipaws said:
Jade&Evie said:

i wanted to click that but thought it was a virus!

U ARE SUCH A PEEEEEEEEERV!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back