not yet thank you!

umbongo

Reaction score
I'm fully cooked in 4 days, well squiggle is, but I'm in NO rush to meet her yet! I have an assignment coming out on 10th August so need to get that done first!! And we need to decorate the nursery!

Been having more painful BH lately....I just get a feeling I won't be late. But we shall see!

I'm not really that uncomfortable yet, although I have my moments. It's strange to feel it could happen anytime really, and you have no control. Actually a little scary for a control freak like me....!

Chances are it won't be yet I know but.... So mad to think you have such a large window of possibility for the birth date!!!

xxx

I know what you mean about the large window. When people ask I say I have 4 weeks to go but then when I stop and think its only just over a week until she's fully cooked so in reality she could be here any time, although I know it's unlikely to be just yet! I think we are pretty much ready for her apart from a couple of small jobs to do so it doesn't really matter when she comes now. In some ways I'd like her to be a bit early so we have some adjusting time before ds starts school in September and I don't risk missing any of his first days. On the other hand I'd like her to stay put for a while so we can spend some quality time with ds over the summer hols before she arrives. Basically as long as I don't go overdue anytime is fine! I went into labour the day after my due date with ds so I'm not expecting to be late with this one, which will just make it even harder if I am!

I'm sending squiggle stay put vibes for you though for the next little while! Xxx

Seems a dangerous thing to suggest you don't think you'll be late ;-) I know what you mean about time - I can't have a baby this moment. So if he or she is ready, mummy is crossing her legs and saying no! I've got too much on - and we need a drive able car first!!!!

It's all getting so close now I think I'm a bit in denial - we can't be having babies yet!!!

Seems a dangerous thing to suggest you don't think you'll be late ;-) I know what you mean about time - I can't have a baby this moment. So if he or she is ready, mummy is crossing her legs and saying no! I've got too much on - and we need a drive able car first!!!!

It's all getting so close now I think I'm a bit in denial - we can't be having babies yet!!!

I know what you mean... It's all gone unfeasibly quickly!!! I can hardly believe we're nearly there....I may start panicking anytime now!!!! Eeeeek!

xx

Crazy to think you are almost fully cooked umbungo, it has gone so fast, hope baby stays put so you get your home waterbirth

I would be quite happy to meet my lo, my pelvis is killing me and would like to havethe munchkin earlier rather than later.

It's mad we have all done this journey together from TTC!! X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back