Not well :(

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Hey guys...

I have woken up feeling absolutely awful. I have a very bad headache (something I never ever suffer with) a full body ache and very very upset tummy.

Apart from paracetamol, has anyone got any tips? I'm climbing the walls with uncomfortableness! I haven't felt this unwell in a very long time. I can't sit still and I feel like I've got a bug or something, I am also sooo thirsty! I've done 2 pints of water this morning already and I'm still thirsty.

Anyone with any advice would be soooo appreciated xxx

Have you tried peppermint tea to settle your tummy? Can't really advise much aside from keeping away from dairy and eating bland foods for today. Sorry to hear you're unwell though, hopefully it's just a passing thing and you will feel better by this evening xx

Hey tootie! I have never tried peppermint tea didn't know that was what it helped with! Only place I'm comfortable is the bath at the mo now I've warmed up I'm gonna go back to bed I think for a couple of hours.

I did think I might just have to eat dry toast to starve the bug out if that's what it is... Oh the joys xx thank you! Xxx

Hey, didnt want to read and run. I suffer from really bad migraines which lead to me having an upset stomach & general feeling of being unwell. I usually take paracetmol ( which i hate having to do but it helps ). Hopefully plenty of rest and you'l be feeling better soon xx

Aww Lexi, sorry to hear you're not well. Baths are fab- they always make me feel a bit better no matter what I'm ill with. Lots of liquids, plain food and paracetamol. That's it really x

Thanks team! I'm gonna have a second bath in a bit! Mum has gone to pick up Sofia for me which is awesome so I can wallow! Xxx

Hope your feeling a bit better this evening xx

Hope you feel better soon. Get yourself an early night.

Oh man I'm so poorly, it's got worse. So many people have it turns out loads of kids sent home from school with it... And Sofia's dad just asked if Sofia was okay because he's got it! I guess it's just doing the rounds but it's disgusting! Both ends of awfulness :(

Sorry to hear your feeling unwell lexi. This was going round when I was in tri 1. I caught it and felt awful for about 48 hours then it passed. Hopefully it'll pass quickly for you xx

I've had it recently :( paracetsmol, keep warm and fluids up and loads of rest xx

Try to let your daughter stay with someone else and rest, rest, rest. I've been sick all weekend and now still (but already a bit better). The doctor came and with me it's an angina that I don't feel but causes me headaches and makes my back worse. He just said to drink a lot and take paracetamol 3times a day and said that with medication it would be gone in 1-2 days but as I couldn't take that now, it would be rather 5 days... Pregnancy is the worst timing for being sick. :-( Hope you feel better soon!!

I am not feeling any better today, which sucks but I have a tiny bit more energy today which is good. But no apetite whatsoever had to force myself to eat some toast otherwise I think I would pass out!

I definitely think I could cope better if I wasn't pregnant with this, lol bit late now eh! I hope it passes, I have a very very long and busy day at work tomorrow which is tricky because although I know I probably should take it off, it really isn't an option! Not ideal at all. I will just try very hard to rest all day today, Sofia has a swimming lesson later that her grandma takes her to and then gives her dinner afterwards, so I am going to get a pretty good break xx

Sending big hugs, hope you feel better soon, sometimes flat full fat coke or 7up can help with a pinch of salt, it restores energy something to do with electrolytes? Its what my GP told me before when weve had tummy bugs xxxx

Aww thanks Gem! I will try that, I drank some flat full fat Coke yesterday and it was really nice... It tasted so good! So I'll do that again for dinner tonight if I can eat as well. Thanks so much xxx

Sorry to hear you're still not feeling better hun, every school I've been in for the past few weeks have had several kids + staff off with this bug x

My collegue at college is also off with it and 2 of her kids! Ahh no getting away from it! Day on the sofa for me again! I should be embracing it but after 3 days I am getting really bored lol xx

I've been ill for a week too :( started as a sore throat and started being sick, then a full blown cold (although I'm convinced it is flu) broke through and I'm still poorly now. I've been signed off work for a week too. Humph. All I do is sleep and feel sorry for myself!

Aww Aes1990 that is crap isn't it... I now feel like I've got a cold... Just want to curl up and sleep like all day every day! I haven't missed this much time of work ever I don't think! I'm even debating on having tomorrow off but I can't really, I'm gonna have to go to work I think. Being self employed for 4 days a week is annoying when unwell! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back