not well at all

Hypnorm

Reaction score
sounds like she was constipated. my boy is 10 weeks teething on and off. you'll have good nights and bad ones.
ashtons powders are supposed to be quite good

hi mate awww bless your poor lil girl dior started to teeth bout 8weeks but first tooth didnt cut till 5months. u can get a teething gel for newborns now its bonjella there is there normal one for 3months plus but there is a new one i seen it in asda few days ago and it was from birth plus... i realy recomend the teething powder thou it really helped diors poohs and bad belly and i put apples in the fridge and cut them and let her chew on them cuz there real cold but make sure u stay close so dont choke but then again she might be to young..... ummm good luck thou it is hard work and get plenty ov bibs they dribble sooooo much but defo luk 4 the bonjela it really really helped dior

let me no if u find it

In one of my post natal classes they recommended the teething toys that you can put in the fridge so they are nice and cool when they put them in their mouth. They are dead cheap, around £1.99 at Tesco.

You poor thing you must feel run ragged!

Aston and parsons powders (from any chemist) are great as they sooth the pain and settle the tummy.....a real old remedy but really effective.

Also a damp flannel put in the freezer is great for them to chew on.

Good luck hun

i saw some little teethers in tescos - they look like dummys but are shaped for the baby to chew on.

hope she is feeling better soon!!

i saw ones with liquid inside of them, pop them in the fridge, stay cool for a while at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back