not wanting to go out

ToriElla

Reaction score
I'm starting to feel like i don't want to leave the house! Do you think this could be a sign that labour could come soon? :?

I have been like that since the beginning of third trimester! A bit of a recluse. Maybe sub consciously you don't want to go far incase your waters break or you go into labour. Your home is where you feel safe and secure. I am like that too, I aint going anywhere in my final week!

xxxx

I was up through the night going to the loo (wasn't dihorrea but i was having pains) and i'm never usually like that. Don't know if this is a sign or not.

I wish you just knew when it was going to happen!

Me too. I don't really like going out as much now.

I feel a lot safer at home these days. I think this is the closest we will get to feeling like an OAP.

Its a daunting prospect to have physical disibilities and to feel safer at home.

Really don't want to get old now!

I think it is another instinct we must get - like the nesting one. I feel like I can't be bothered to see anyone today either. Sometimes you can feel suffocated because I think you get so much more attention from people when you are pregnant! They all probably want to be one of the first ones to hold the baby or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back