not wanting to be fed by daddy

Discussion in 'Feeding & Nutrition' started by Marijana FC, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Marijana FC

Marijana FC Well-Known Member

Since Danica has started teething she also started 'boycotting' my husband too: she screams every time he tries to feed her and won't calm down unless I take her in my arms and feed her?! As you can imagine, my husband feels very low because of it and I don't like it eighter! Did/do you have similar experience? Why do you think this is happenining? I really hope it is just a phase and that she'll grow out of it!

2. Squiglet

Squiglet Well-Known Member

Dunno... but tbh it doesn't change for some people... Whenever Tia is ill now or in pain... it's me she wants and no one else. I think it's a comfort thing.. it can be tiring especially if they are very ill, but in a way you can understand it..

I don't think there is a magic trick to get them to stop.. but usually giving them some calpol before a feed might help... :)

3. MissThing

MissThing Well-Known Member

I am having exactly the same thing! No help thought. :hug:

4. kellie80

kellie80 Well-Known Member

No Nathans almost 11 months and he will only let me feed him and put him to bed :D