Not trusting blue dye but... *UPDATE: Evap*

Yep especially at work I'm back and forward to the toilets. :lol:
Just checked my app & in July my period came on cycle day 33...

Ugh that's put me in a bad mood. CD 29 today. Really don't wanna test just for it to arrive on day 33. :(

Try to hold off as long as you can. If this isn't your month maybe you can order some internet cheapies for January so you can test as often as you like? Haha that's my plan! I've spent way way too much money on pregnancy tests this month.

Before I had my IUD placed (I had paragard for 4 years) my periods were anywhere between 29 and 35 days, it drove me mad!! Then with the IUD they were 29 on the dot. I've only had it out for one month now (got it removed the first day of AF this cycle) so I have no idea what to expect.

WHY CAN'T EVERYTHING RUN LIKE CLOCKWORK. 8am on the 29th day, every single month, no exceptions unless you're pregnant???? Life would be so much easier.

It really would but that would be too much like an easy life. :lol:

Mine have been 29 pretty much every month except July for some reason (perhaps I was ill and it delayed ovulation)

Do your periods come back right away after that IUD. Not too sure what it is exactly?

I don't feel like AF is coming at all now. I've had some twinges in my abdomen down near my groin, too. And I teared up watching Ben & Holly before when something cute happened! Hmm. Could all be psychosomatic now. :')

Yep. Psychosomatic.

Went to the toilet. Nothing. Cleaned my hands to check my cervix and (tmi) I found blood. More upset than I thought I'd be. Oh well, on to January!

Aww hun, I'm sorry ! Was really hoping that witch would stay away from you! January will be here before you know it!!

My temp took a dive this morning, right on time so I think I'm joining you soon Starchild. Boo! What a crazy month!

Sorry to hear that! It's been a strange one, I wish I never even thought I was pregnant.

Yeah I can imagine it will come round quickly what with Christmas coming. Gonna be miserable for the duration of this period though. :lol:

Indeed! Crossing my fingers for a happy new year surprise! Yeah I'm gonna be miserable during this period as well. PMS symptoms are raging, I imagine this will be a bad one when it starts.

Until she shows there's hope!

We'll be certainly DTD more than once in January when we start actively trying so I'm a lot more hopeful. It took 3mths with our daughter by NTNP.

3 months is pretty usual. I had planned to wait 3 - 6 months given we don't have any issues that might cause it to take longer. DH and I do it so much anyway (every day or every other day) that NTNP is pretty much the same as trying. Haha

Yeah back then we were like that. Now it's more like do we REALLY have the energy? :lol:

I've gotten over this month now, by thinking it could be just 2 periods to go until it happens. :)

No sign of AF and my temp went back up a bit this morning. Not holding my breath but kinda wishful thinking that it might work out for me in the end! Spending the day packing and cleaning the flat shiny so my husband can't do too much damage while I'm gone haha

I tested last night and it was bfn. Which is fine. Heading to the airport now so at least I'm not risking any morning sickness on a 9 hour flight back next week, haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back