Not trusting blue dye but... *UPDATE: Evap*

Yeah the mountains are amazing, especially covered in snow. The one thing I like about living where I do. X

Yep always. Wouldn't dream of moving south either. It's quiet here but I like that. I like safe & boring cause it feels like home. :lol:

I get that! DH is from Leeds and while I enjoy the city, J prefer it where my inlaws live - around the green belt in North Yorkshire! It's so nice!

I caved and took another one this morning and it was still stark white negative. I'm about 99% sure I'm out. My boobs are crazy sore so I'm pretty confident AF will be showing up right on schedule. :wall2: No worries though, on to the next month!!

With my son I got a bfn at 9dpo and then a bfp at 11dpo, your not out till af shows xx

Thanks! Since there is no hint of a line on anything, hcg couldn't be the cause of them so it must be PMS, right? Which would mean AF is on the way. Ahh, oh well. I'm going out of town this weekend and I'm not bringing a test with me so I won't have a chance to test again until Sunday (13 dpo)

Sorry to hear that! What date is your period due?

I almost bought a test in Tesco earlier... 50/50 on whether I could be. But tonight my bbs feel like they did after my daughter was born & I was trying to BF her! Strange!

Hopefully the weekend away will help take your mind of it & who knows you might get a good surprise and AF won't show. Fingers still crossed xx

It's not due until Monday or Tuesday. siiiiigh I'm fine with it either way. I think it's just the waiting to find out that drives me crazy.

That sounds really promising!! What DPO are you?

Yeah we should have inbuilt pregnancy tests that say yes or no! Lol

I'm between 11 and 14 depending on when I O'd. I think I O'd later than my app suggests. X

Are you tracking with anything like opks or charting?

Starting this month after AF with OPKs, cervix position & temping. X

Another negative. Oy.. everything looks good for it but I think AF might be on the way

bnelson, so sorry :( I can feel mine coming too & my cervix seems lower today. AF will be here tomorrow.

Onto next month, good luck. We aren't trying until Jan so I won't be in this position next month, but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. :) x

Are you NTNP until then?? Sorry to hear you're out too ��

Not wanting to get hopes up but I felt just like my period was coming when I got my bfp with my son. Your not out yet ladies xx

OH wants to wait until January to start, I guess he has his reasons. I think he wants me to enjoy a drink over Christmas & not have any extra worries. This month was a slip of as I wasn't aware I may be ovulating. *doh*

Ooooh that's something! Although the feeling of it coming has actually gone now. Hmm.. X

Thanks for the hope. first_time_mum!

Starchild, the AF feeling going away is a good sign!! I've got my fingers crossed for you!! Hopefully this "slip up" ends up being an adorable, chubby little slip up in 9 months :)

Every time I go the toilet I'm checking. I feel like it will come through night! The latest I've got my period is CD30 so if it isn't here by Tuesday I'll test. X

Mine is due tomorrow or Tuesday, I keep checking as well! It's torturous isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back