Not trusting blue dye but... *UPDATE: Evap*

bnelson

Reaction score
I'm crazy, right? There's nothing there, I'm just wishful thinking... at 8 dpo I'm testing wayyyy too early I just couldn't control myself...

Attachments

• IMG_2962.jpg
    IMG_2962.jpg
    510 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2968.jpg
    IMG_2968.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
I can see a line, but be careful with blue dye.. do you have a frer?

I don't and I told myself I wouldn't go buy another test until Friday because I'm scared I'll use it too soon!! I was hoping they'd have some kind of cheap test here (I'm from America and we love and trust our .88 Walmart tests) but all I seem to find are frets and lots of blue dyes!! I checked Tesco with no luck. Maybe Asda?

Pretty sure thats a bfp. When blue dyes have evaps the lines tend to be very thin and yours is the right thickness. I wouldn't use a really cheap test as not as reliable. Go for a frer or superdrug test to get a reliable result xx

Ahh, okay okay. Friday, I'll do it. I'll be 11 dpo on Friday and if that is a start to a BRP I think by Friday it should be pretty obvious. I'm not holding my breath though. Thanks guys!!!

I can see that and I can't EVER see lines.

Last edited:
You guys are making me giddy now! How am I going to make it to Friday!?! It's only 8 dpo, surely it wouldn't have shown up now...?

Are you definitely only 8dpo? Could you be out a few days? xx

I'm almost positive I'm 8 dpo. Here's a screenshot of my FF chart

I tested this morning not only because i'm impatient but because my bb's are super sore underneath my armpits and that's highly unusual so I figured I'd give it a go?

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 21
I never never done the temping thing so don't really know how to read the chart but have my fingers crossed for you xx

Okay, I called DH at work and we're going to buy a test for every day until AF so that I can satisfy my need haha I'll let you guys know what happens

You temps look good!! The last part actually looks triphasic!! Very good sign!!:)

That's a line! :) I don't temp so can't comment on chart xx

I'm gonna use one tomorrow morning with FMU. Hoping something more solid shows up. FX

Chart looks great and I can see the line too, will be looking out for your update tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back