not sure ....

Im sorry ot hear that

Being that im expecting twins ive looked up all i can on loss of twins etc etc and on most things ive read they say that if you lose one twin doesnt always mean that you will lose the second one!!

Also im one half of a twin but my mum lost the other half of me early on in the pregnancy like yourself!!!

I hope all goes well 2morro for you

have they confirmed that you have def lost twin one?

xxx

i lost my youngest son's twin at about 7 weeks pregnant.
i went on to deliver him and he was very healthy and is now a perfect 6 month old!!
fingers crossed for your scan
if you want to chat let me know
i know how hard it is to deal with, when you want to mourn the lost child, but are excited that you still have a growing baby in there
it's a big mix of emotions, and still there are times now i look at my son and feel that there should be another baby sat next to him

My sis was a twin, my mum lost the other one at around 12 weeks but sis born healthy :)

Im so so sorry hon im hoping now that everything will work out nfor your other little one'

:hug:

I hope your scan went well,

i started bleeding at 7 weeks with this pregnancy and it was twins one had died you could see it there but no heartbeat the other was still there and doing ok and im now ready to pop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back