Not sure

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by B81292, Oct 27, 2016.

1. B81292

B81292 Well-Known Member

Af was due yesterday and I'm like clockwork and never ever late! Had a reddish brown smudge of blood yesterday and then that's it... nothing else except creamy cm! Never had this before . Had slight pregnancy symptoms but just put it down to period coming . I have had spots though and I never get them... is it worth a test ?
    Problem is that I have a copper coil in at the moment !

2. BunnyN

BunnyN Well-Known Member

Likely its just an off month with your cycle. Most women get an irregular month sooner or later. If you think there is any chance you are pregnant I would say to test. It isn't likely to get pregnant with the coil but it does happen and if you were it might be important to talk to a doctor about it as soon as possible because of the coil. If you are not then at least it will stop you wondering.

#2 BunnyN, Oct 27, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  3. JamsMom

JamsMom Well-Known Member

Are you getting cramping? Before my BFP I had PMS cramps for 5 days and was sure I was coming on, My face is really spotty at the moment too and I never get spots.